Vice City Bike Fest

Daichan

Hey everyone. I'm here to host a Bike Fest. The title will be Vice City Bike Fest hosted by DWM. I want to get bunch of bikers together on the street by Hyman Condo where Tacopalypse and Mars Cafe is located. Anyone is welcome to hang out. Park your bike anywhere on that street. Only help I need is that even after reading the manual many times, I'm having trouble setting up my own server. Like I would set it up, but I don't know how to get in my own server. Yeah I know it's kinda sad. There is only one thing I ask for. please don't kill us people who are at the bike fest. I just want to take a break from killing environment, and have a hangout place thing going. So if anyone can help me out with this server problem, I'll post the date(s) for it. I hope some of you are interested in this idea.

Yeah I know we don't exactly have like 100 bikes, but I counted all the freeway, angel, pcj, faggio and sanchez and there are 16 of them according to this map here.

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=3899

I figured that would be enough considering it could get very laggy with bunch of people anyway. Yeah so as long as it's a 2 wheeler, I don't care what it is. Just take whatever that is available (not including the bikes that are already at the bike fest). I think it'll be fun. And I like the SM xenex's idea about people riding with other people. If anyone want to bring some cars along, that's cool too. If anyone has a bike site like me, that would be a perfect place to promote it. Kinda like in a real bike fest. lol. Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm willing to take any good suggestions!

that would be so aweome. I would like to see more Freeway, Angel, and Faggio in the future versions too.

edited - Also I was just wondering if there are anyone who are cops (ones the I know so far are VCP. I don't know if there are any other) who would like to police the bike fest to keep those people who comes to kill away. I wouldn't be surprised if any of them showed up. Any help will be greatly appreciated. THanx

That would be so great. I appreciate it.

Now I've decided that I'm going to change the location of the Bike Fest to the street where Bike Emporium and Greasy Choppers are located. I was looking at the street where I was originally going to have it, but realized it wouldn't look as cool considering we only have 15 bikes in the whole game. I was actually collecting all the bikes to front of greasy chopper and was going to take a pic, but then the game crashed on me when I had collected 10 bikes.... so close... I'll try again later and post up the pic to see how cool it looks.

Also I've figured out how to set up the server so I'll decide on the date within this week.

That would be so great. I appreciate it.

Now I've decided that I'm going to change the location of the Bike Fest to the street where Bike Emporium and Greasy Choppers are located. I was looking at the street where I was originally going to have it, but realized it wouldn't look as cool considering we only have 15 bikes in the whole game. I was actually collecting all the bikes to front of greasy chopper and was going to take a pic, but then the game crashed on me when I had collected 10 bikes.... so close... I'll try again later and post up the pic to see how cool it looks.

Also I've figured out how to set up the server so I'll decide on the date within this week.

sounds good to me m8 lemme know (pm me)

Ok guys. I finally got all the information collected and here they are... FINALLY!!

Server Name - Vice City Bike Fest

Location - Greasy Chopper and Howlin' Petes Biker Emporium

Dates - October 9 through October 12th

Time - Whenever the server is up

Events - Hanging out. Random Pictures, Group Pictures, Racing, Stunts, Promoting bike related stuff, Riding around.

I think this will be fun. Now I won't be in the Bike Fest all the time, but I'll be sure to keep the server up for the whole 4 days. Any of bikes are allowed to be at the bike fest, even Faggio and Sanchez. Now I know this is probably the perfect opportunity for certain people to come and attack the hell out of us, but please go kill people in other servers. Just incase, I've asked the VCP to come and police the Bike Fest, so hopefully things will run smooth. If you see me walking around, don't mind me. I'm probably taking pictures. If you get disconnected, feel free to come back in anytime. Also if you are not a biker, but still want to attend the bike fest, FEEL FREE!! Having some nice cars parked around the event is a plus. If you have any question, feel free to ask. and I finally took some pics of preview of what the bike fest could look like, and here is one of them.

mta2.jpg

looks pretty cool huh? well I put up 9 others in the screenshots section here.

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?p=41868#41868

Ok Hope to see you guys at the event!!

[/img]

Well after reading the log, looks like some of you have had fun. And I've also noticed some killing eventhough I asked for no killing. Oh well I guess some things are inavoidable. Sorry I was not able to be in my own server. I've had some emergency situation. Oh and SM xenex, sorry about the ping. I don't know why it was so high that I might as well started the server on moon (I live in FL btw).

Well I'd like to hear some feedbacks from some of you if possible to see what you thought so far about it. And yeah be honest with me so I can think about what I can do in the future what I can do to improve it. Thanx.

I reakon your bike fest is great and i've been in your servers a few times and never had a problem with the ping even the one before the bike fest but unfortunatly for me when it's 9:00 am over there it's midnight down here (australia)

Nic

AKA - Comandr_cool

AKA - Anubis

AKA - Stuntman