Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there zircon,Is the map fully updated?do u just upload the newer(updated) map to the same adress so its automaticly updated here?Im just wondering since i havent seen you ask any mods to update the link for you.

Ok anyways SM would like to claim the BoatHanger behind airport ,its also Behind 8Ball shop ITs the one with the little office ,On the map it apreas as the a square next to where the road ends in bottom middle part of the 2nd island ,If you dont know which it is let me know ill get a link to the screen

Hi there zircon,Is the map fully updated?do u just upload the newer(updated) map to the same adress so its automaticly updated here?Im just wondering since i havent seen you ask any mods to update the link for you.
Yes.
Ok anyways SM would like to claim the BoatHanger behind airport ,its also Behind 8Ball shop ITs the one with the little office ,On the map it apreas as the a square next to where the road ends in bottom middle part of the 2nd island ,If you dont know which it is let me know ill get a link to the screen
Okay, SM has been added to the map. ;)
  • 2 weeks later...

Shadow/Braddock: You are both requesting the same turf. One of you will either have to claim another place or battle for it through a gang war.

ANTHRAX: Your clan still seems far too small to claim any territory on this map. According to the official gang memberlists thread, DUI has only five members, including the leaders.

Rebel: I've added DK to the "Prawn Island Rooftops" for Vice City (spawn points for official bases are generally disallowed, so the terminal isn't exactly up for grabs) and the "Chinatown Rooftops" for GTA3. :)

alright, lil boys, u want OUR base? then ur gona have to fight us for it, its OUR base and i dont give a :o if u tried to claim it first

The CE had its ee on that base for weeks and we just tried ti regester it now, and this clan ive never heard of wants it.....

after we fight i want to to write to me saying how fun it is in hell!

Oooh, terrifying. :shock:

alright, lil boys, u want OUR base? then ur gona have to fight us for it, its OUR base and i dont give a :o if u tried to claim it first

The CE had its ee on that base for weeks and we just tried ti regester it now, and this clan ive never heard of wants it.....

rofl

lmfao i made in my pants xD

and thanks for the fast update Zircon :D

• 2 weeks later...