Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the hotel or destruction derby arena free?

Are you a noob just tryign to claim a place so you can call it your own ? first you say you want the malls[/s] , then you just drop it and ask if the hotel is free , which hotel noob? there are about 50 hotels in vice city......, and do you even have a clan/gang? in order to ask for a base you have to be listed in the official gangs thread , i dont think i see your clan there.....think about what you want as a base before you ask for it.

How about a set of standards for what is a recognized gan?

- minimum of six members who are not in any other recognized gang

- Beat a recognized gang at least once in an organized gangwar

That should minimize "vanity" gangs

You're not in the "Official Gang Members" list, and according to your thread, you have less than six members... so therefore, you're not eligable.

Several of these types of gangs have been approaching me lately, asking me to add them to the map. Let's just say this... the smaller and mostly unknown gangs, especially those that aren't exactly in sync with the community, shouldn't be allowed to claim any territory on these maps and narrow down the choices for larger and more well-known gangs.

Dark, as well as any other gang leader that is asking to be on this map, build your gangs up first and then ask for territory. Claiming anything at this stage would be essentially useless.

• 2 weeks later...

If it hasnt ben taken(do you think I want to read 32 pages???!!! WTF!!), make TC the Film Studio. If it has, make it the Moist Palms Hotel(Memorial hospital I think its called in stunt for the slut spawn). Its on the main highway on the west island, at the edge of downtown.