Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh. as i said before, no matter what that "picture" says on the front, the mansion belongs to KFC while we are in game, and no one had been able to prove us wrong yet :) that may sound like im gloating, but really im makin a solid point.... in the words of the great ric flair

To be the man...Woooooooooooooooo You gotta BEAT the man.

:twisted:

The map isnt being updated at the moment due to Cerberus having to retire from the forums for a while (i forget why mother and/or homework or something?)

If somebody would like to take over responsibility for it then let me know. I can edit the image link to point to yours. You must of course be active to keep track of peoples HQ requests etc.

Hm... and no examples of your work, you two? ;P

gang_headquarters_small.gif

1024x1024 Version

Here's an updated gang headquarters map. I left some off that I'm not too sure of, but it's a start. At least I removed those that were months inactive which Cerberus failed to do...

Bump, you can link to my (:P) image if you'd like. I can keep track of all new requests of HQ relocations/additions. It's fairly easily update the map with Photoshop.

VCXS had claimed it, but I don't think they're around anymore. {Ns} is welcome to take it if they'd like. All of these inactive gangs were just hogging spots on the map, so I removed them.

If any other gang would like to claim an empty spot, just tell me. Good bases are going fast... ;)

VCXS had claimed it, but I don't think they're around anymore. {Ns} is welcome to take it if they'd like. All of these inactive gangs were just hogging spots on the map, so I removed them.

What happens if a gang that "appears" to be inactive/dead sint , and someone claimed their HQ?would they have to fight for it? i dont think that would be fair since the 1st gang would have to fight for something that is already theirs, i would hate to see problems coming because of it.

I would only removed the clans that have died .

I've added {Ns}.

Xenex: I'm very much up-to-date with the MTA community, and I'm certain that VCXS is not around anymore (in fact, I've never heard of them, but that's beside the point). If a certain clan doesn't want the community to let them know that they're alive, then they should get their base taken away from them.

If a clan gets removed due to months inactivity and another claims their base, then it's their fault. The point is... I don't want gangs who are long dead to hog spots on the map for active ones.