Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

I'm still sort of under a forced absence but I've managed to find time to add the TEA location to the map.

The idea of having your base at or very close to a spawn point is not good because during assualt matches, when defenders die they might respawn in the base and claim they hadn't died. There's also the fact that if you congregate thier in public play, it could easily degenerate into actually spawn-killing. So please choose locations that aren't near spawn points. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for the double-post but I something has happened which will have a radical effect on this thread: Forced Absence #3 - LOCKOUT

As the computer I use is now locked away, I have no idea when I will be able to update this thread. As the easter holidays are approaching this could be quite important as more people are likely to be using the forums. Please give me at LEAST one week to respond to any requests for new locations. If I don't reply here for two weeks or more, then someone else can update the image.

It uses verdana at size 12 or 14. The dots are done in MSPaint, using a single click with the large round brush. The lines are done at the middle width - 3 pixels - and to get them straight draw them whilst holding down the SHIFT key.

Once you've done the update, make a half-sized version and upload them both somewhere. Inform an active member of staff with links to both versions (you could PM them the actual code) and they could add it to the first post, or you could simply post the image as a normal message and when I next get on I'll transfer the updates to the official image.

Or we could just not stress over it! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well,I know this may change in the future(If it is a spawnpoint),but as for now we choose Marco's Bistro for gta3,since it's nearing it's release and all..
I'm not sure if I will be running a GTA3 version of this register. If I get more requests for GTA3 locations, I'll get a shot of the GTA3 map and will add it to the start of this thread.

Until then, I've added TkS to the Malibu. Was a bit of a squeeze but I think it's just about legible.

heres a list (sometimes with comments):

1 ) RR

2 ) VCXS (not sure.)

3 ) VCT

4 ) [R]

5 ) VCPD (VCP's training gang. not sure if still exists.)

6 ) [w*V]

7 ) BDG

8 ) WTF (i think it got a diffrant name now :? )

9 ) -E

10 ) {NS} (the old ones (navy seals, the new {NS} is night shift right?))

Until then, I've added TkS to the Malibu. Was a bit of a squeeze but I think it's just about legible.

What do you mean ?

Erm, exactly what it says? If you don't know, the word legible means able to be read. The "TkS" callsign only just fits on the image between the club and the road on the next island. It has to span outlines to a few things which muddles the text a bit, hence my statement.

As for inactive/disbanded gangs, I am totally unable to check up on these or update this thread in any way because my dad has removed the modem to my home computer - I'm having to pay to use an internet cafe terminal at the moment. Nothing changed to make him take the modem, everything had been EXACTLY the same for days...what a total crank!

Hey, can u change a lil bit this map? The point of that is, that WtF dont Exist anymore, i left, and now El Corrupto Bank is {KoQ} Base, thankyou :)

SpanX