Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but who ever is the VCC anyways and that just one of his many spawn points and plus we would only be really using it in gangwars so that shuldnt be a problem, we wither want the Army base or the construction yard with all the metal thingies sticking out it where the deluxo spawns

Lol these bases are meant to be used at gang wars anyways and construction yard is spawn point too. :wink:

Oh, that's El Swanko Casa. Pretty building, good helicopter cover, very close quarters stuff. Vulnerable to smart molotov usage, though. I have now re-located the "WtF" and "KFC" gangs now. The map has been updated to reflect this. There were some other gangs requesting possible changes but I havn't seen confirmations from them, so they havn't been altered/added.

As a public notice, there is no problem with modifications because MTA:VC is a modification itself. The only times any tenable argument could be made against using additional modifications are:

• During official matches.
  • When playing on servers which don't explicity state that they allow additional modifications.

This thread is NOT for flaming people who use additional modifications because as long as they only use them on servers which allow them, as SSR do, there is no unfair benefit. Additionally, even if you suspect someone of using additional modifications on a server which does not allow them, this thread is not the place to voice these concerns. This thread is for Gang Headquarters to be discussed, not for bickering about modifications, please. :cool:

Edited by Guest
I want the {M}'s (Montana Gang) HQ to be the Malibu club please.
As you must have read the warnings about the interior textures failing to load for crucial seconds when there is a lot going on, I take it you are aware of the risk you take by asking for that property. Also, it is extremely vulnerable to...everything, really! There isn't really anywhere you can get cover from because molotovs will be lethal against you in those confined, open spaces. Hmm, perhaps you might re-consider after all? I'll delay adding you until you confirm your location.

Xenex, thanks for doing the caretaker thing. :wink:

I thought about what Cerbera said so i decided to go for a look around and saw Mercedes house so i thought to myself PERFECT!

(it also has a great view of the city 8) )

Sorry, but I don't know which house you mean. I think you are talking about the one with all the different levels, a pool and a big ramp just East from the Leaf Links golf course building, but I can't be sure. Could you take a screenshot from the game and post it here? Or am I thinking of the same building as you after all? :roll:

ummm...

yes..

*cough*

The Navy Seals {nS} would like the military base regardless of the spawn point, seeing as we're Military, S.E.A.L.'s (so near water), and because our first choice was the three houses in the water.