Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

vcpd has chosen a base, we will take the hotel near the malibu. that is VCPD'S base. it is aka the beach hotel, u know, the one that u spawned near in 0.1 we will take the interior. come defeat us there, i want u to try :P we are entering the mini-league, so i guess we need a base to defend :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We [VcB] aka Vice City Bandits are taking The Bank (EL BANCO CORRUPTO GRANDE) as our HQ.

EDIT: The gang had disagreed with the moviestudios so now our _FINAL_ desicion is The Bank as our base.

At the moment we are only very small. But we consider skill better then numbers, we are a close group, and are not just going around recruitin any one. But we have decided to open up to recruiting new members. So if we are required to be listed on the gang list we need more members first.

We will leave a claim, untill we get enough members if it is required. But if the land becomes disputed, we are quite happy to war over it.

cheers.

thats my best attemp to sound smart.

• 4 weeks later...

OK folks, I've just managed to access the forums again and am updating the image right now. As I now have full access back, I will be able to maintain this thread properly now. 8)

(EDIT) Righty, updates compelete:

[W*V] - I hope I've given you the correct car park!

VCPD - I figured that the building you were talking about is the one with the stairs inside, used to take photos from in a mission. It's called the "WK Chariot Hotel" according to the blue text on the front, you may like to know. :wink:

PWA - I think the building you were talking about is the Ocean View Hotel?

[R] - I've given you Interglobal Studios

If I've missed any gangs out please say, there were some rather confusing posts. :D

(EDIT2) I will not remove VCT from Sunshine Autos, unless they conceed it by posting here saying they will let you have it. This may take the form of them saying that they lost a game to you, or that they've just decided to give it away.

I'd suggest the boathouse located just to the South-ast of the Airport, it is at the end of the road that leads straight to the ocean. To my eyes it's one of the most atmospheric buildings in the whole of Vice and it's a real travesty that it isn't used in any missions.

Anyway, it's got 3 levels, two very small points of entrance and even an office you can fall back to if things get tough.

uhhh so we cant hav turf that we always claim in mta my gangs on gangsofgta.com and we got starfish and plenty other places :oops:

its not fair 2 those who already claimed it in other places :evil:

This method means that no gang gets an unfair slice of land. You say you've claimed the whole of starfish island AND other places?! There simply isn't enough space to allow all gangs to do that. By using the system I have here, all current gangs and any future gangs all get a fair piece of Vice. :)

Do you remember the scene that begins Vice? The deal that Tommy is doing that turns into a shootout? Well, that's not far from the "Boat House" asset. It's got a neat little interior with stacked boxes for cover, perhaps you could take that?

There's lots of other good places too. How about the Laundromat in Havana? They are famous for Triad style gangs. No-one has taken either of the two construction sites, they are well covered and look great. No-ones taken the Malibu, either. 8)

hey, can u add are HQ :?:

Are Head Quarter is Stadium Roof. :D

(that Rockstar building on the roof of the Stadium)

No, I can't add that because you can only get up there by cheating with a trainer or modified car, right? :?

As for the "BD" dispute, I'll wait until you sort out just what the problem is before I add anything about it. :roll:

I ment the car park behind the ocean view hotel. sorry not very good at explanations.
Oh, I know the one you mean now. If you want a snazzy car park, why not take "Washington Mall", including its car park? That's one of the most detailed locations in the whole of Vice, with a couple of vehicles that spawn in the ground-level car park and there's health just over the road at the hospital. Certainly worth considering before you make your final choice imho. 8)

Is the blue dragon thing going to be resolved, or shall I just forget about adding an entry on the map for them? :roll:

alright KFC owns the one house on starfish island all the way at the back that had a pool and a 2 car garage in it, u have to follow that one path leading off the street to get in it, it also has a little dock
The only one which has a dock marked on is the one I've set you as. I know that a couple of the others have fronts, you weren't really specific enough so there's a good chance that I've picked the wrong one out of the three.

Give me compass directions because "the one at the back" doesn't mean anything! :?

Brophy, if you change your clan name again I seriously won't update it. Such a bloody stress having to convert bits of the original radar textures, copy them and float them in. :wink:

You may have to use CTRL+F5 to update the image.

alright KFC owns the one house on starfish island all the way at the back that had a pool and a 2 car garage in it, u have to follow that one path leading off the street to get in it, it also has a little dock
The only one which has a dock marked on is the one I've set you as. I know that a couple of the others have fronts, you weren't really specific enough so there's a good chance that I've picked the wrong one out of the three.

Give me compass directions because "the one at the back" doesn't mean anything! :?

Cerbera,

One of us will take a screen of it and post it in here to be sure. By one of us I mean Wheelman :lol:

thanks