Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, cerb, looks like this topic is getting pretty popular, maybe we can get an admin to make it a sticky?

One moderator popped in and seemed to approve, so I expect it'll happen without me prodding them. There's way too many pinned topics already. They need to be thinned out and I wouldn't really want to add to the mess that's there.

Things like the "50 post rule no longer applies" don't need to be up any more, no-one can even remember them existing now, lol! :lol:

(EDIT) Alex3305 - is your gang a police gang? I'll check back tomorrow and will update the image if it is. 8)

i remember spending most of the time holding the mall with you guys actually =P - blasta actually own all of vc and lc so no need to start going into which parts of it we lease out for other gangs to fight over j/k

blasta would have to be running the port/airport/armybase (that whole side of island =P )

i remember spending most of the time holding the mall with you guys actually =P - blasta actually own all of vc and lc so no need to start going into which parts of it we lease out for other gangs to fight over j/k

blasta would have to be running the port/airport/armybase (that whole side of island =P )

Problems with that, because you are covering a pair of spawn points. Aside from that, it's just seriously fucking greedy! :P

There's is a fantastic boathouse just in the south-east of the airport. It's got multiple levels and just two very small entrances. When boats are supported in a future version there will almost without doubt be on in there. :)

Its on the road that leads to nowhere, opposite the PCJ 600. Know where I mean?

Like B.L.A.S.T.A. really needs a gang HQ.. only time i see em is when they're playin with VCK/VCA :D but ouside of that their claim to the whole airport area seems very appropriate considering the theme

I notice that we only have 3 gangs that have selected spots... i know theres ALOT more than that so lets those points distributed :twisted:

Hrm, if this is going to have some bearing on semi-official league games etc then VCA will take the icecream factory grounds as our turf. If its just a simple 'we own blah' (much like a 'we rulor you suxxor' statement) then we will simply own whatever we fancy when we play.

Erm, if this gets into a serious MTA league i really dont think gangs should claim a spawn at all. There should be ready set places for gangs in the rules. It may not be as much fun but i think if you want to hold a place you and your gang should have to make your way there rather than start there. :?

Hrm, if this is going to have some bearing on semi-official league games etc then VCA will take the icecream factory grounds as our turf. If its just a simple 'we own blah' (much like a 'we rulor you suxxor' statement) then we will simply own whatever we fancy when we play.

Icecream factory is yours, image updated.

I figured this would be a good idea because then you can point newbies to this topic to explain why they can't use your base as thier base in team games. :wink:

"Me," rather than adding to your spamtastic post count, how's about reading the first post? :idea:

(Yes I did feel like bitching.)

"Me," rather than adding to your spamtastic post count, how's about reading the first post? :idea:

(Yes I did feel like bitching.)

I read it, and...?

Oh, and keep my precious post count out of this! Yes... my precious... :)

Gees, if the staff here actually did anything I'd report "HSA" and "Iggy248" for spamming.

Personally, I think that gang turf is a really fscked up idea.
What's f*cked about having the gang HQ's for every gang listed incontrovertibly? Seems like a fantastically useful method to end possible arguments to me.
Gees, if the staff here actually did anything I'd report "HSA" and "Iggy248" for spamming.
Personally, I think that gang turf is a really fscked up idea.
What's f*cked about having the gang HQ's for every gang listed incontrovertibly? Seems like a fantastically useful method to end possible arguments to me.

howabout a can of shut the hell up!

:P

I think that gang turf is a great idea :D i mean come on, we may as well have turf to take pride in, and there isnt a single vcp complaning about having the news building as our turf believe me :wink: so if you step on it youd better watch your back if any of us are around :twisted:

I would like to register "Phil's Place" in "Little Haiti" for RR` Rammstein Renegades, if that's ok.

What a wonderfully polite request! Would you consider taking the scrap yard instead, though? It's bigger, has a health powerup and some high towers to take out attackers from...

I would like to register "Phil's Place" in "Little Haiti" for RR` Rammstein Renegades, if that's ok.

What a wonderfully polite request! Would you consider taking the scrap yard instead, though? It's bigger, has a health powerup and some high towers to take out attackers from...

lol dude the last time i checked the junkyard and phils place are considered the same thing

I dunno... it just seems kinda messed up. Especially for gangs that come later to the forums (they get worse spots), and gangs that don't even go on the forums... I mean, whoever gets the better spot will find it easier to win, and if they get to keep that spot, they'll have a big handicap.