Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I had to recently do a severe downsizing of VCS thanks to that prick Lazlo. We are going to make a "comeback" hopefully, so can we have the Pole Position?

Have you even read the first post?

It says

It is generally a bad idea to choose a location with a loading point for the interior. This is because the textures will often take a very long time to load in the heat of battle, putting you at a severe disadvantage because you won't be able to see where you are.
  • 6 months later...
MTA Gang Headquarters Listing

Pinned on: February 7th 2004

Topic Purpose

I've made this so that gang leaders can register ONE location in Vice City and/or ONE location per island in Liberty City to be their HQ. This is important for team games so that each gang will defend their own base and won't share it with any other gangs, it also means that when playing on public servers the whole team knows where they should re-group at. It can also be used for symbolic purposes; you don't necessarily have to use this base all the time in-game.

The Maps

I'll update this map as other gangs post the location they want as their own. I'll indicate who owns which property by putting their clan abbreviation by that property.

Vice City:

gang_headquarters_vc_small.gif

1024x1024 Version

Liberty City:

gang_headquarters_gta3.gif

Using This Thread

This thread is open to all, so say what you think about this idea, post what location your gang's HQ is at, and even suggest possible places that other gangs could use! :)

It is generally a bad idea to choose a location with a loading point for the interior. This is because the textures will often take a very long time to load in the heat of battle, putting you at a severe disadvantage because you won't be able to see where you are. Spawn points are also generally disallowed, so pick your base carefully.

Requirements

You will not be eligable if your gang does not have more than six members; this means that you must have a thread posted on these forums that shows your full roster. I will also remove gangs that have shown no activity in the community in over a month.

These maps are now being hosted and kept up to date by Blue Zircon.

I don't think it will be updated with that change as the yacht is already taken by another gang.

Personally I don't see the problem with more than one gang having the same place, you only get to defend once after all, but the rules of this thread as they stand do not allow it.

Hello, this is leader of the newly started {DMA} clan, Great idea with the gang hq and my clan would like to see if the Malibu is free cause thats 1 one we want. Plz update the map with all the hq's on it too. btw we have 6 clan members and we are recruiting.

Removed AA, CE, FKU, NS, TF, and TFS as I'm sure they're not around anymore. That should free up some space.

NeDizZ: I've never heard of LDK before (I guess it's new). Your website provides no information about the clan that I can read.

RazoR: Do you want the multistory parking lot now that I've taken TF off from the list (unless they reclaim it first)? Yes, they were a clan before your time, but I don't know what happened to them.

I haven't updated these maps in a while because I hardly see the significance of them now. I don't think many people play the game at all anymore and subsequently gang wars are probably very rare these days. I'm sure 0.5 will have completely died out with the arrival of San Andreas multiplayer mods.

Oh well. :(

NeDizZ: I've never heard of LDK before (I guess it's new). Your website provides no information about the clan that I can read.

Well we are a lithuanian clan, so the website is in lithuanian. We are not a new clan, started a year ago, but we didn't play clan wars then, only fought with other lithuanians. Well, if the clan, whos hq previuosly was yacht cortez, "died", I think it would be great to announce it as LDK hq.

I haven't updated these maps in a while because I hardly see the significance of them now. I don't think many people play the game at all anymore and subsequently gang wars are probably very rare these days. I'm sure 0.5 will have completely died out with the arrival of San Andreas multiplayer mods.

Oh well. :(

Well yeah, there aren't a lot of clans playing. The whole thing is like asleep, everyone's like freezed. We still play MTA 0.5, because it has some spirit we can't abandon. I don't know, if someone said something like that earlier, but im saying it hearty. And i'm dam sorry that we "missed the train".

Sorry for bad english, I hope u understood.