Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

Whats with the 'Spawn Point' Rule?

Firstly, these bases are largely symbolic, we for example rarely use the Drugs Factory in matches.

Secondly, the ULK base is Construction site , yet on many an occassion ULK have defended the Sailor Boat, which is......

You guessed it, A SPAWN point. :oops:

Zircon, relax the rule , let people claim any base they want for this thread.

Match rules regarding bases remain the same.

Thinking about it even more, why have this thread :?

Remove us from the base list, let someone else have it , we will use whatever base we need when we play matches.

And why does it really matter? If your playin a match, the players cant respawn till next match, and cant kill them till the next match.

Is anyone ever gonna come up with a turf war for VC?

P.S. wow, u VCES are kind

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsey:

DomSpy: Whatever. Both are generally disallowed.

RonSeal: Exactly, they're symbolic. I encourage all clans to actually pick something original and not a spawn point as their official base. That's the point, isn't it? Who says spawn points are off-limits in wars?

Dew: VVG has less than six members.

Darkwing: Pole Position has a loadable interior.

Whats with the 'Spawn Point' Rule?

Firstly, these bases are largely symbolic, we for example rarely use the Drugs Factory in matches.

Secondly, the ULK base is Construction site , yet on many an occassion ULK have defended the Sailor Boat, which is......

You guessed it, A SPAWN point. :oops:

Zircon, relax the rule , let people claim any base they want for this thread.

Match rules regarding bases remain the same.

Thinking about it even more, why have this thread :?

Remove us from the base list, let someone else have it , we will use whatever base we need when we play matches.

And why does it really matter? If your playin a match, the players cant respawn till next match, and cant kill them till the next match.

Is anyone ever gonna come up with a turf war for VC?

P.S. wow, u VCES are kind

Now that I think of it, I use many bases, sometimes the Office Building, but your right. And as long as no one can choose the Office Building, I can unoffically own it, I guess...

• 1 month later...

*Ahem*

Hi again everyone. I wonder if anyone remembers me? This topic is a month withbut replies but I have been checking up on it occassionally. I have noticed that the maps on the first page no longer show up...is this topic not being used any more?

If it has become redundant or if people have just decided they do not want to have fixed bases, then I would just like to offer my thanks to Blue Zircon for maintaining the thread for the long time that I have been away doing my own stuff.

If you missed me and you know it, clap your hands...

Edited by Guest

as far as I know we have our chosen bases, although it seems to be more symbolic than actually used ingame. (turf wars being the exception, but there hasnt been a turf war for a while either)

as far as that pic goes, it used to come and go all the time (boo to zircon :P) although i havent looked in a while

The maps are still up, as you can see in the quote below from the 34th page. Nobody has updated the URLs in the first post, though.

My hosting was canceled just recently... that figures.

I'll upload the maps to a free image host for now.

Vice City:

gang_headquarters_small.gif

1024x1024 Version

GTA3 (Portland):

gang_headquarters_gta3.gif

If these images happen to go down, then I'll think from there. That probably won't happen, though, because xs.to seems pretty reliable.

Biohazard: TLR has already taken Cafe Robina.
The maps are still up, as you can see in the quote below from the 34th page. Nobody has updated the URLs in the first post, though.
My hosting was canceled just recently... that figures.

I'll upload the maps to a free image host for now.

If these images happen to go down, then I'll think from there. That probably won't happen, though, because xs.to seems pretty reliable.

Biohazard: TLR has already taken Cafe Robina.
I thought you had post editing rights to the first post in this thread? Anyway, I have updated the IMG links to point at the new versions. I hope that is alright?

Okay, one base per island for each gang until they're all linked together in a future release.

ULK will be claiming the Pan-Lantic Construction Yard on Staunton Island and the Cochrane Dam in Shoreside Vale.

I had to switch hosts again too... xs.to changed the URL whenever I re-uploaded an image, so I'll use our webserver instead (hosted by Disaster). It's much more reliable - should have done that earlier.

The maps will be up soon. If you want to claim a base for GTA3 MTA, then post there.

Edited by Guest