[PiG]

[PiG]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, nobody in PiG cheats - we may be crooked cops, but we play fair.

DeathGripper's just mad because =X= was owning his sorry ass - he probably mistook one of the usual MTA0.2 glitches for a cheat because he was a crack baby.

(We shouldn't make fun of the guy, though. It's not DeathB's fault he's retarded - it's his mom's. If that two-dollar whore had kept off the pipe while her boy was in utero, he wouldn't be misunderstanding shit all the time. I feel sorry for the poor kid, really.)

looks like you got a retard, everyone on that server that wasnt in pig knew that he was cheating, but u must be so f|_|cking blind that u even recruited a retard like him, we dont cheat at vcp, and deathb is right and you are wrong, so fuking get over it you pussy, we must of been so good that u HAD to cheat anyways, and when his health goes from all the way down back to full about 10 times, hes a f|_|cking cheater cheater you retard, big deal if u can make graphics.

,and just so u now, your website it shit because theres nothing on it but a shitty rooster and some shitty music. cool graphics dont make a good site.

and how orginized can u be, you have 1 sentance in main topic post and no rooster on the mta forums to be found

hmmm this thread been spammed alot

Vice City Pussy's BTW

Little note to VCP: I suggest not boasting about how good your gang is, and how you kick everyone's ass, etc, etc...

Eventually, you will lose (It's a certainty, assuming that your gang lasts a while), and it will just take that one loss for everyone to be able to make fun of you

now me why arent u yellin at them also?

thank you iggy, nuff said. yes i realize that mta lags, but i have been playing for long enough to diffrentiate between a cheater and a lagger. when someone stands in the middle of four guys with a shotgun and u see his health dip down to yellow and him stop moving and fall everytime he gets hit, THATS NOT LAG. nuff said you sorry assholes

For the record, nobody in PiG cheats - we may be crooked cops, but we play fair.

DeathGripper's just mad because =X= was owning his sorry ass - he probably mistook one of the usual MTA0.2 glitches for a cheat because he was a crack baby.

(We shouldn't make fun of the guy, though. It's not DeathB's fault he's retarded - it's his mom's. If that two-dollar whore had kept off the pipe while her boy was in utero, he wouldn't be misunderstanding shit all the time. I feel sorry for the poor kid, really.)

You're the load I REALLY WISH your mom would have swallowed.

[PiG] wrote,

I had a look at your website there, Iggy. And (just between you and me) I have a little advice for ya...

A ROSTER is a list of people involved in a project.

A ROOSTER is a male chicken.

This could save your clan some potential embarassment down the track. And while you're a-fixin' that spelling (get a grown-up to check if you're not sure about a word) you should make sure the LINKS on your website actually LINK to something. You could also try putting up some PICTURES - Everyone likes pictures!

Don't worry, Corky - you're doing a great job! Here at PiG, we're very happy that you and DeathB have your little clan and your special, special website. I think it's terrific when "differently abled" people get out into the wider community.

BIG HUGS!

BTW you are a total retard for writing that. The site isn't even done yet. Don't you think you're taking one spelling error a little bit too far? Kinda sad if you're gonna flame iggy for saying rooster on the webpage HE HASN'T EVEN FINISHED YET. Let alone make an entire damn picture to exploit it.

Now stop leaving huge ass pictures in our gang topic and go to hell

Now for a semi-neutral opinion:

I have never seen MTA health be 'buggy to go from yellow to green' again, and it is pretty much impossible to defeat all four of them on foot when they are shooting shotguns at you... so when I'll run into you in a server, instead of trying your kill your ass over and over again, untill you land a lucky shot, I'll just give you the finger, and leave, so you can continue to play with yourself, as the little wanker you are..

.. but that's just from my objective point of view..

Can nobody here say nice things to each other anymore? Can't we all just get along? Does a website make you better? Or, do your photoshop skills make you the 'man'? I think not...

DeathB said: "when someone stands in the middle of four guys with a shotgun and u see his health dip down to yellow and him stop moving and fall everytime he gets hit, THATS NOT LAG"

And...DeathB show proof of cheating if you're gonna say people are cheating. REAL PROOF! This guy soundz like he alt-tabbed to desktop. As for him going to the ground when you are shooting him - the animations have not been done for this mod yet. So, it will be most likely the way your computer is handling the fact that he's alt-tabbed. I see it all the time. I'm not saying this dude wasn't cheating...I'm saying there is more than one posibility to explain this event. And just because you 'think' one of us is cheating don't mean we all are...

Cheating is when a guy you are shooting goes down to red health - stops - can't shoot the guy cos he's gone to desktop and THEN his health goes up to yellow infront of your eyes. That's cheating...or a bug. Who can tell? Who cares? Not me. Unlike most of the people bitching about cheaters, I Just get on with the game and if you see someone you've been suspecting for cheating then turn around and go the other way - let someone else deal with him.

P.S. you have a lot of anger inside of you, DeathB. Don't be temped by the darkside of the force...

Can nobody here say nice things to each other anymore? Can't we all just get along? Does a website make you better? Or, do your photoshop skills make you the 'man'? I think not...
DeathB said: "when someone stands in the middle of four guys with a shotgun and u see his health dip down to yellow and him stop moving and fall everytime he gets hit, THATS NOT LAG"

And...DeathB show proof of cheating if you're gonna say people are cheating. REAL PROOF! This guy soundz like he alt-tabbed to desktop. As for him going to the ground when you are shooting him - the animations have not been done for this mod yet. So, it will be most likely the way your computer is handling the fact that he's alt-tabbed. I see it all the time. I'm not saying this dude wasn't cheating...I'm saying there is more than one posibility to explain this event. And just because you 'think' one of us is cheating don't mean we all are...

Cheating is when a guy you are shooting goes down to red health - stops - can't shoot the guy cos he's gone to desktop and THEN his health goes up to yellow infront of your eyes. That's cheating...or a bug. Who can tell? Who cares? Not me. Unlike most of the people bitching about cheaters, I Just get on with the game and if you see someone you've been suspecting for cheating then turn around and go the other way - let someone else deal with him.

P.S. you have a lot of anger inside of you, DeathB. Don't be temped by the darkside of the force...

YOUR gangleader started the shit talking and the picture making. Don't give us a goddamn lecture, go talk to that retard PIG.

Of course you can't PROVE someone is cheating. But the people speaking of your gang leader cheating have honorable names here and thats the only thing everyone can rely on. Other gangs are pissed at PIG and they know he acts like a dickhead. They should have every reason to expect that little shit would cheat. Hell, I could cheat and kill all of you and say the same thing, but I'm not a lamer.

Edited by Guest

no bitch, i know the dif between alt tabbed and not alt tabbed, he took out four of us while we were shooting his ass with a shotgun, alt tabbed I THINK NOT SO GET THE CUM OUTA UR :o EARS. and as far as real proof goes, there were four of us there to see it, and i have talked to others who have had a likewise experience with pig peeps. and your right the animations are not synced, but when he stops moving everytime we shoot him down with a shotgun, then gets back up takes a couple of steps, jumps, or just flat out starts shooting the hell outa us until we knock him down again, out of sync, i think not. besides bitch ive been playing mta for long enuf to know the difference between lag, and cheating. besides bitch u have to be the stupidest mutherO:er alive to think there is even the posiblity of him being alt-tabbed when he was aiming at us. and to define cheating for ur dumb@## cheating is when ur sitting there shooting him and watching his health go from yellow to green yellow to green yellow to green. this doesnt happen slow enough for it to be due to an alt tab, hell most of the time u have to strain to see it. but i know what i saw, and a guy getting shot by 4 of the best killers in mta with shotguns, and walking away without a scratch I THINK NOT BITCH

and as far as any chance of us getting along and saying nice things to each other goes, u ruined that a LONG time ago.

Right then you guys at VCK, VCP and VCA i say we get our little tournament underway thats going on at the moment get it out the way and see exactly what kind of balls these pigs have cause they deffinatly got the mouth (and the retards!!!!)

LETS SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THINGS WITH THE BIG BOYZ F**KERS!!!!

Right then you guys at VCK, VCP and VCA i say we get our little tournament underway thats going on at the moment get it out the way and see exactly what kind of balls these pigs have cause they deffinatly got the mouth (and the retards!!!!)

LETS SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THINGS WITH THE BIG BOYZ F**KERS!!!!

fuck that, i refuse to play against a clan whos own leader cheats, i wouldnt run from a fair fight, but these bitches i refuse to fight.

well there gonna have to not cheat if they expect to enter any of our tournaments EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but in agreement with you Death i dont think i want the useless TURDS in our tournaments they should make there own TBL:-TRAINER BOYZ LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K, first off

Pig, if your going ot use pictures like that to insult people... your the saddest mother fucker i have EVER seen really you are, you suck, I see another like that im banning your sorry ass from the forums

two, Im closing this peace of shit thread pig is welcome to make a new one but if it becomes a flame thread im closing it, AND I WILL ALSO CLOSE ANY OF THE GANGS THAT FLAMES THREAD TOO!!

so that means if vcp decide to flame pig on their new thread VCPS will be temped closed, GOT IT!?!?

I've had enuf of this "my prick is bigger then your prick" bullshit you wanna settle something do it in a fucking game no cheating I dont care.

CLOSED