[PiG]

[PiG]

I was wondering if this might be an offshoot or a compilation of those old folks back into another cars with guns game or not.

We never played Interstate '82, youngster, but PiG has been around in various forms since we started back in 1987 as a Leisure Suit Larry clan. When MTA was released, we decided to transfer our remarkable spelling and dope-ass website-making skills to Vice City.

As you will soon understand, the Perpetrator Incapacitation Group will irreparably maim any challengers. We rock so muthafukking hard our noses bleed. We are PiG, you faggot-ass monkeys... Bring it ON.

w w w . p i g f u c k e r . t k

u know something pig, i have met a lot of peeps that i wanted to kill in the past, but u can consider urself one of the top ranked on the must kill list. believe me, I CANT WAIT FOR OUR MATCH.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know something pig, i have met a lot of peeps that i wanted to kill in the past, but u can consider urself one of the top ranked on the must kill list.

What does VCP stand for?

Virginal Cock Pilots?

no as far as ur conserned it stands for Vice City Pwners

well ar gang doesnt even have idiots how dare mention the word "trainer"

your right iggy, you gang is just full of idiots =)

sorry, couldnt help myself there =P

Well... we have kicked everyones ass so far so just shut the :o up Xerox :lol:

Edited by Guest
hmmm this thread been spammed alot

Vice City Pussy's BTW

If we win over you and we are pussies, what does that make you?

Hmmm... I guess I'll be callin you dogshit or something

and PIG, just shut the fuck up you don't even have a gang yet and you haven't even played a game. You don't have permission to have my attention unless you actually WIN a game. Talking shit before doing anything? Man you should be in BLASTA.

Edited by Guest

Little note to VCP: I suggest not boasting about how good your gang is, and how you kick everyone's ass, etc, etc...

Eventually, you will lose (It's a certainty, assuming that your gang lasts a while), and it will just take that one loss for everyone to be able to make fun of you :)

Little note to VCP: I suggest not boasting about how good your gang is, and how you kick everyone's ass, etc, etc...

Eventually, you will lose (It's a certainty, assuming that your gang lasts a while), and it will just take that one loss for everyone to be able to make fun of you :)

first of all, our gang isnt going away ANYTIME soon...

as far as losing, sure there is a posibility of us losing, the only problem is that the chances of an attrocity like that happening is slim to none :wink:

as far as losing' date=' sure there is a posibility of us losing, the only problem is that the chances of an attrocity like that happening is slim to none :wink:[/quote']

There once was a DeathB I knew who wasn't quite such an arrogant prick... What the hell happened to you?

lol dude, jeesh cant you tell when its a joke when i put a smilie right by it :cry: /me goes off somewhere to cry because he was called a prick, besides *sob* i said somewhere up there that i was just talkin smack outa fun... :cry::cry::cry:

You're missing the point here, guys.

You can fight all you like over who gets to be SECOND best clan,

but PiG gonna learn y'all GOOD.

You'll see...

(12 members and rising...)

well as iv heard it, sm has already taken a piece outa ya, but im fine with leftovers in this case :P

I AS A LEADER OF VCP AM CALLING THE MATCH BETWEEN US OFF. we just got done playing with some of your players, and most of them played fine. but pig x seems to have found assholes new trainer. i watched his health go from yellow to green and repeat over and over until he finnaly killed ALL 4 OF US that were shotgun spamming his ass. and he NEVER went down in health. i know that we were hitting him because not only was he falling to the ground and staying in one spot and then moving like someone normally does when u hit them with a shotgun, but i also watched his health refill itself which is again, the mark of assholes trainer. so unless u guys can get good enough to where you can get all of your members under control and refrain from cheating AS A CLAN, we will not fight u. we would not run from a fair fight, but if you guys feel that u need to cheat to win, go play someone else.

-and for the record, i am 99.999999999999999999999 percent sure that he was cheating, the only reason that it isnt 100 percent is becuz who knows, maybe he had THE WORST LAG IVE EVER SEEN, and he just conveniently stopped and fell everytime we hit him to the ground. but as i say I DOUBT THAT.

For the record, nobody in PiG cheats - we may be crooked cops, but we play fair.

DeathGripper's just mad because =X= was owning his sorry ass - he probably mistook one of the usual MTA0.2 glitches for a cheat because he was a crack baby.

(We shouldn't make fun of the guy, though. It's not DeathB's fault he's retarded - it's his mom's. If that two-dollar whore had kept off the pipe while her boy was in utero, he wouldn't be misunderstanding shit all the time. I feel sorry for the poor kid, really.)

For the record, nobody in PiG cheats - we may be crooked cops, but we play fair.

DeathGripper's just mad because =X= was owning his sorry ass - he probably mistook one of the usual MTA0.2 glitches for a cheat because he was a crack baby.

(We shouldn't make fun of the guy, though. It's not DeathB's fault he's retarded - it's his mom's. If that two-dollar whore had kept off the pipe while her boy was in utero, he wouldn't be misunderstanding shit all the time. I feel sorry for the poor kid, really.)

looks like you got a retard, everyone on that server that wasnt in pig knew that he was cheating, but u must be so f|_|cking blind that u even recruited a retard like him, we dont cheat at vcp, and deathb is right and you are wrong, so fuking get over it you pussy, we must of been so good that u HAD to cheat anyways, and when his health goes from all the way down back to full about 10 times, hes a f|_|cking cheater cheater you retard, big deal if u can make graphics.

,and just so u now, your website it shit because theres nothing on it but a shitty rooster and some shitty music. cool graphics dont make a good site.

and how orginized can u be, you have 1 sentance in main topic post and no rooster on the mta forums to be found

hmmm this thread been spammed alot

Vice City Pussy's BTW

Eventually, you will lose (It's a certainty, assuming that your gang lasts a while), and it will just take that one loss for everyone to be able to make fun of you

now me why arent u yellin at them also?

lol ok guys lets stop the flame wars and stick to VC wars to prove ur man hood...and ransom i dont remember fighting u in the VCKvsVCP matches so the the :o up...ur gang is good but it is still beatable

Thats because I missed it at the last moment. I was in last weeks game.

looks like you got a retard, everyone on that server that wasnt in pig knew that he was cheating, but u must be so f|_|cking blind that u even recruited a retard like him, we dont cheat at vcp, and deathb is right and you are wrong, so fuking get over it you pussy, we must of been so good that u HAD to cheat anyways, and when his health goes from all the way down back to full about 10 times, hes a f|_|cking cheater cheater you retard, big deal if u can make graphics.

Heyyyy! Calm down there, champ! You got liitle drops of spit flying everywhere! I wanna teach you something. Repeat after me...

"MTA 0.2 doesn't display health properly, or skins properly, and it LAGS!"

Maybe you can get your Special Education teacher to write those words nice and big on a piece of paper, and then you can pin it to the front of your sweater! It's okay... I know you Autistic types forget things sometimes.

,and just so u now, your website it shit because theres nothing on it but a shitty rooster and some shitty music. cool graphics dont make a good site.

and how orginized can u be, you have 1 sentance in main topic post and no rooster on the mta forums to be found

I had a look at your website there, Iggy. And (just between you and me) I have a little advice for ya...

A ROSTER is a list of people involved in a project.

A ROOSTER is a male chicken.

This could save your clan some potential embarassment down the track. And while you're a-fixin' that spelling (get a grown-up to check if you're not sure about a word) you should make sure the LINKS on your website actually LINK to something. You could also try putting up some PICTURES - Everyone likes pictures!

Don't worry, Corky - you're doing a great job! Here at PiG, we're very happy that you and DeathB have your little clan and your special, special website. I think it's terrific when "differently abled" people get out into the wider community.

BIG HUGS!

now me why arent u yellin at them also?

Because it doesn't really matter to me wether they get laughed at or not (Personally, I think they should be brought down a notch or two... Or banned if they really are using trainers) :)

All that, and this flame war is getting a little too big for my tastes...