Alex3305

Show me your Desktop !

Same wallpaper but different color - cool idea! Have to do something like that.. I'll (finally) post mine's when i get back home.

Why your image is scaled down (even after enlarging)?

I don't know, Photobucket messed it up :( but my desktop is relatively empty so there isn't much to read! The smaller image should suffice.

EDIT: Fixed WallMart's image.

wallpapers2.jpg

The right monitor is my main monitor. I have taskbars on both screens though using Ultramon. Ultramon also puts both images together to form the dual-wallpaper desktop.

The left is the "most important picture ever taken", it is not a fake picture. It is a "ultra deep field" picture of the universe by the Hubble telescope showing nearly 3,000 galaxies. There are only a few stars from the Milky Way galaxy (ours) in the picture, to give you an idea of how deeply focused it is. It has been dubbed "the most important picture ever taken". Indeed, it is fun to stare at... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Deep_Field

The other picture is artwork and can be found on google as: A_Dark_Starry_Night_Wallpaper_by_s3vendays

Overall, a humbling reminder of how small we are. p.s. they are usually covered with icons so I just used the wallpaper and photoshop :P

i though in topic like that we are showing everything, not only wallpaper.

btw: UltraMon FTW! Idk how can somebody work with more than one monitor and not using it..

diego i have windows 7 and i love mta, is windows 8 safe to use with mta and are all the files kept the same placeit was before?

and is it worth it?

Well, MTA doesn't work with Windows 8 and as Windows 8 isn't finished yet, I kept Windows 7 into the hard disk, I've created another partition for Windows 8.

I have over 50 different wallpapers for my desktop now, and they automatically switch every hour, so I'm showing you some of them instead of only 1 :P

Joker

Shakugan no Shana

Spider-Man

Super Mario Galaxy

Star Wars

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (lol name)

Alan Wake

The Punisher

Vegeta

Family Guy

I say NOPE to desktop icons, they block my beautiful wallpapers :/

So I use the taskbar and the Start Menu instead :P

Lol, many people have their custom-made wallpaper with their respective nicks... So much ego here.

Also love Aero's.

Lol, many people have their custom-made wallpaper with their respective nicks... So much ego here.

Also love Aero's.

it's my clan :)

not ego, I just like the work of someone else :D