Show me your Desktop !

Alex3305

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you’re saying I do use windows but I also use Linux ( I split my hard drive). However I use windows because allot of programs only run on windows, take mta for example. If Linux supported all the programs windows did, id use Linux hands down :wink: .

Well then dont post stuff in a public forum. :roll:

I have no reason to stop posting stuff, and the image speaked for itself not me, so don't say people are retarded cause they take jokes. Obviously you don't, still you don't need to be gay cause of that ?

Gamefreak is right Blade

Hmm.. I don't think i talk with you now do i :?

I never people are retarded..if you dont want your picture commented on then dont post it. I was talking to everyone who has pics like that, not just you.

Also you're talking Offtopic 8) .

ANYWAY, back on topic.

Atlast :roll:

EDIT: Finally got it uploaded.

desktop9gc.th.jpg

Whouldn't been funny if i commented you're desktop being gay? as you say mine is retarded. But i wont do that. so nice destop :roll: .

i see a broken link, gf.

plus i agree, i think it's stupid to have a windows dissin' desktop, on a windows desktop... :lol: retarted, but thats my opinion.

ps: i would never spend that much money on a new windows XP version and then burn it.. i didn't buy mine in the first place but meh 8) i do however have a retail version of windowsXP Homo edition, home*.

edit: my bad, i see the pic now.

i see a broken link, gf.

plus i agree, i think it's stupid to have a windows dissin' desktop, on a windows desktop... :lol: retarted, but thats my opinion.

I don't care what you think, does joke get to you're head ? or is it cracked of all the drugs you take, Windows is good but it has many buggs/errors and i don't think that cause you have a joke background they're retarded, do you even now what retarded means? or are you too stupid? whatever go continue diss your head with all the drugs you take.

Sorry about the shit, but i think if someone that doesn't know what he's talking about, and says whatever he says to look cool it's just stupid and ignorance.