[DM] MasterLord v1 Enjoy it

Masterlord

Sorry, I didn't like it.

Spamming markers, loops, wallride and jumps. Nothing new, innovative, or different.

If I want to play this kind of map I can simply go play Rafinha. There's no point making a map like that when there are already tons of them.

I never said Pro's do fall from sky.

I'm just giving my arguments so he can understand why I don't like the map, therefore he should try to avoid doing those bad points in his next map.

Yeah, don't do the same mistakes in the next map, remember that Benxamix decides what a good map is and what a bad map is, you'll just have to face his opinion is what matters the most.

I never said Pro's do fall from sky.

I'm just giving my arguments so he can understand why I don't like the map, therefore he should try to avoid doing those bad points in his next map.

Yeah, don't do the same mistakes in the next map, remember that Benxamix decides what a good map is and what a bad map is, you'll just have to face that his opinion is what matters the most.

Edited by Guest
And HeHu will always come with a counter against me. Only thing he wants to do is to criticize me.

Of course. :)

In that case

Unlike you I'm not a total attention whore that has to scream out to everyone how much he hates excatly every map he comes across (that he hates).

you ARE a total attention whore "like I am". But instead of screaming against maps, you do it because of my attitude.

Unlike you I'm not a total attention whore that has to scream out to everyone how much he hates excatly every map he comes across (that he hates).

you ARE a total attention whore "like I am". But instead of screaming against maps, you do it because of my attitude.

Attitude which is right, as every new map is the same.

Attitude which is right, as every new map is the same.

I see you got fanboys too now, congrats. :)