[APP] Basic MTA Race DM Map resource generator

MIKI785

Question

I didn't know where to post it... so I'm posting it here.. I don't know if anything like this already exists

I created this aplication which purpose is to automaticly generate resource for your race map, you can simply add song to your map or change sky color or water color.. I will add more settings and extensions. There are some hints also which should help you..

ScreenShot:

screen2.png

Download previous version

Download

Edited by Guest

8 answers to this question

* Nope, I'm not posting uselessly.

You can check my posts. The most of my posts are in topics in which I can help.

I got tired of seeing his posts, like the one from this topic. It's like when someone is posting a movie trailer and you're replying : "Nice movie, but I won't watch it". Then why the hell have you replied ?

I got tired of seeing his posts, like the one from this topic. It's like when someone is posting a movie trailer and you're replying : "Nice movie, but I won't watch it". Then why the hell have you replied ?

Actually,

Srry, but I couldn't watch the whole video because of the language...

But it looks pretty nice

I would never say what you just said... I actually don't try to increase my posts, what's the point anyways, (More posts = Beater Rank) there's really no point...
I didn't know where to post it... so I'm posting it here.. I don't know if anything like this already exists

I created this aplication which purpose is to automaticly generate resource for your race map, you can simply add song to your map or change sky color or water color.. I will add more settings and extensions. There are some hints also which should help you..

ScreenShot:

screen.png

Download

Damn. Changing the MP3 things to a streamed link would change the MTA world. I have at least 1 GB occupied in my resource folder because of those MP3 files.