How to make my server keep running?

darkdragon14

Then tell your community the server won't be dedicated.

Or don't host a server in your home; rent one in a good hosting company like GameServer4You (not free).

Or don't even bother trying to be hosting any server and just be a good community player :)

Making good and suscessful servers is not a joke or a hobbie meant for 10 years old kids (not saying you're one of them though).

To keep your server running you have a couple options.

You can host it on your PC which is free, but the downside to this factor is that you will need to keep your PC 24/7 if you want it always running.

Your other option is to get a server provider to provide you with a server. But your server will stay online 24/7 from the point when you clicked the "start" button :)

• 1 month later...

read what I posted here viewtopic.php?f=114&t=41577&p=420979&hilit=rent#p420979

our services makes things easir for you cos we do the work all u would need to do is upload ur scripts via FTP and click on start and ur online :)

Any problems we'll help you but only regarding the services we provide, we don't have a website right now but its not hard to contact us if something should go wrong which is shouldn't and btw we host almost any game server u wish xD

If your still looking to host 24/7 pm me.