Questions!? Call me a n00b if ya like!

Guest kentpaul516

I notice somethin weird while playin MTA.(I have 0.2) Some ppl are characters like mercedes, tommy, the chef and stuff.

HOW? :?::?:

Also when u die and the screen fades if u look carefully, just beforce the charater selection comes up, u see urself as Tommy spawning in the place u did in 0.1. Finally, whats the engine noise at the character selection screen? And no none of my files r modded i just reinstalled vc.

nOOb!

Heh just messing we all start somewhere right? :D

Well about chars being mercedes and people, its basically the skins are bugged when you die they should go back to normal but thats the way they are at this moment in time.

The engine noise is just basically saying you picked your char, i think its just a little thign they added to make it that bit more special. :)

nOOb!

Heh just messing we all start somewhere right? :D

Well about chars being mercedes and people, its basically the skins are bugged when you die they should go back to normal but thats the way they are at this moment in time.

The engine noise is just basically saying you picked your char, i think its just a little thign they added to make it that bit more special. :)

Actually, if you look at the screens that were posted (LoL using a trainer managed to get up to the place where you choose your character), there is a Cheetah parked parallel to the characters in the character selection screen. And I guess the door opening noise is that Love Fist guy getting out who is standing on the right side of the Cheetah.

I notice somethin weird while playin MTA.(I have 0.2) Some ppl are characters like mercedes, tommy, the chef and stuff.

HOW? :?::?:

This is a bug... when you join the server, the server doesn't send you what class the other players are. When they respawn they'll have the correct skins. (You'll notice that when their skin isn't correct, they'll be a yellow dot on the radar instead of the new colors).

Finally, whats the engine noise at the character selection screen? And no none of my files r modded i just reinstalled vc.

I'm pretty sure the engine noise is a work-around... I'm guessing you've seen the pics that b0b0 linked to...

I'm not sure how it works, but my guess is that when you press 'enter', your guy gets into the car (though you can't see it)... MTA keeps track of this, and when you enter the car, it spawns you. That's my guess.