CnR Gamemode.

KraZ

EDIT: I WILL NO LONGER BE WORKING ON THIS SCRIPT... IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS IDEA, ITS HERE IF YOU NEED IT! SORRY BUT I DON'T PLAY MUCH MTA:SA AS I USED TO SO I WON'T BE MAKING THIS.

Im creating a resource which is a cops and robbers gamemode. Which has alot of features,

MY INSPIRATION IS THE MASSIVE MTA:SA SERVER CALLED CIT!

CIT website: http://cit2.net/

Features to be made:

- Cops v Robber Activites

- Bank Robbery (Max criminals: 40. Robbers must rob the bank successfully or get jailed for a certain ammount of time)

- Street Races (Max crimianls: 10. When the criminals race the police must kill the criminals, if all criminals die, cops win Money, 1st, 2nd, 3rd place criminals will get money for winning the race)

- Drug Smuggling (Criminals must unload the ship full of drugs to complete the activity. If the criminals win, They will . Recive drugs, Drugs will help in other activites)

- Base Wars (There will be a criminals base where the police can invade, if police win they get money, if criminals win . . they get money)

- Ability to gain exp (Cops will be able to recive exp each kill and level up to FBI, SWAT, ARMY etc, Criminals will be able to . . level up each kill from 'amatuer' to 'Boss')

- Ability to gain money (Money will allow players to buy better guns or even buy drugs or change skin)

- Car shops (This costs money but will help players get to activities quicker)

- Weapon shops (Better weapons will ensure the cops/robbers a better fighting chance in the activites.

- Clothes shops (Able to change skins)

- Login System (Simple Login System)

- Admin Team

- Criminal Team

- Cop Team

- Civilian Jobs (This might be added)

(If i can think or if you want to suggest more, I will add them here)

If you would like to take part in this resource, PM me with you'r best resource you have made and i will get back to you.

Thank you

~Kieron Wiltshire

This is currently being developed by Nephiix Scripting Team!

16416247.png

Nephiix Team:

KieronWiltshire

Evil-Cod3r

Edited by Guest

Civilian Jobs? ( Like Bus driver ) And ahm, Admin levels and The "Abseiling" Plugin ahm... Sell Drugs, Admin Island, Jail, Car Panel, Group Panel, Animation Panel, Car lock, Admin Functions like "staff" Clothes and Ability to never die and stuff like that?

• 3 weeks later...
This sucks. This have what all RP / RPG servers have, or better: NO ORIGINALITY!

You have no clue of what this does? This isnt RP otherwise it would be called RP, Its CnR, My idea is that cops v criminals and theres activites like bank robbery and other activites releated between cops and robbers. You'r an idiot