[DM] Chivas vol.1 - Must Be A Reason Why

Chivas

Just because you haven't seen a map of mine doesn't mean I have to be a bad mapper, a hater, stupid, or whatever you think I am.

I'm just bored of having to watch videos about maps that are copycats from other/follow the same style than other maps.

(I bet I know what will the next guy say to me...)

it's a nice Map made with normal GTA Objects .. but well the Normal GTA Objects get Bored more and more...

If you add new Models Made by Yourself or Downloaded it would be a Nice map,if you can't add Pro scripts :/

Benxamix2 is right .. it's like everyone Make the Same Map only with different Parts.

Anyway .. the Map maker make the Maps for the Players........

Title originality 0/10 !

+1 :D

This map sucks. It's better than many maps around here, but it still sucks.

If you want to know why just ask me.

Race-DM-fanboys arguing stupidly against me in 3... 2... 1..

Agreed, simple jump, wallride, loop abuse. And boring aswell. And it some points you will not know where to go.

• 2 weeks later...
hey Benxamix2 !! u don't like anything show us ur map :D u noob u can't do any thing just talk

I actually have made a single map. It's at chaos.de.to derby server, But I don't have it in my hard drive because I formatted it.

And actually I don't care much about mapping because I'm more likely a programmer/scripter/game designer.

In fact I'm not playing MTA anymore (it's uninstalled as GTA:SA is), I just spend some time here, aiding some people, giving my opinion about stuff, etc etc...

hey Benxamix2 !! u don't like anything show us ur map :D u noob u can't do any thing just talk

I actually have made a single map. It's at chaos.de.to derby server, But I don't have it in my hard drive because I formatted it.

And actually I don't care much about mapping because I'm more likely a programmer/scripter/game designer.

In fact I'm not playing MTA anymore (it's uninstalled as GTA:SA is), I just spend some time here, aiding some people, giving my opinion about stuff, etc etc...

What about a hard scripted map ?

This map sucks. It's better than many maps around here, but it still sucks.

If you want to know why just ask me.

Race-DM-fanboys arguing stupidly against me in 3... 2... 1..

Why you have to be such an as****? as he said in his posts:

Hello, here's my first DM map. I play DM 3 days, so it's not so good but enjoy! Thanks for KinG12PrO# for record it

Is his/her first map. I agree giving your opinion is fine, but not that way.

If he can't deal with a single bad critique then he should stop making maps.

That's why.

And we both know I can be worse. I'm not being completely bad.

Also, the way you call me is being as bad as I'm being.

As I "had no need" to show my opinion like that, you had no need to call me as*hole.

Maybe Benxamix2 is right about the maps nowadays, but I think there is a problem with the Editor. I tryed to make map with custom objects, but the collisions are getting sh*tty after placing 10-15 objects. Benox told me that in the next version collisions will be fixed, so I hope we'll have more creative maps.

Anyway I don't think that's a bad map. I think it's good start for Chivas, and I'm looking forward to see how he'll improve his mapping skills. :)

Maybe Benxamix2 is right about the maps nowadays, but I think there is a problem with the Editor. I tryed to make map with custom objects, but the collisions are getting sh*tty after placing 10-15 objects. Benox told me that in the next version collisions will be fixed, so I hope we'll have more creative maps.

Anyway I don't think that's a bad map. I think it's good start for Chivas, and I'm looking forward to see how he'll improve his mapping skills. :)