Website designing

Filip

Hello everybody!

have you ever wanted to grow your community but don't know how? Let me get right to the point, a nice website attracts more people. If you think first impressions don't matter, think again. If a website's design is poor, who would want to look at it? It needs to be comftorble for our eyes of course. To briefly introduce myself, my name is Phil and I'm co-founder of Finetouch Studio which is a web design company. We focus on gaming communities and we beat any price on the market. Whether it's just a simple website with slideshows and content or a more complexe one with login systems, ticket system and more. We can do anything. All of our prices are negotiable. If you'd like to learn more about us, come check out our website at

http://www.finetouchstudio.com or you can give us a call on skype : finetouch.studio

Thank you for reading and we hope to do business with you,

Finetouch Studio.

your own site is broken. none of the links work and contact page throws 404 error.

Really? Your the first to tell me the site is broken.. It works perfectly fine, maybe something on your side. And the website is still under construction, that's why the contact page doesn't show.

IT IS. DO NOT RELEASE WEBSITES WHERE NOTHING AT ALL WORKS

Relax... keep those comments out of here please. If anybody wants some screenshots of my work, add me on skype.

The reason why the website is not finish is because we're adding more features to it, like a login, register and some more interactive stuff. We have other MTA gaming communities that we've worked for, if you don't trust me.. just contact the Arsenic owners. They will tell you.

what do you mean by "those comments"? or you're one of those guys that think they should always get only positive response?

your own site looks like a template, nothing works on it, with anchors instead of links, bad english and nonexisting "works".

i wouldn't even care or say anything, if you weren't trying to sell your services here in almost every comment you post.

what do you mean by "those comments"? or you're one of those guys that think they should always get only positive response?

your own site looks like a template, nothing works on it, with anchors instead of links, bad english and nonexisting "works".

i wouldn't even care or say anything, if you weren't trying to sell your services here in almost every comment you post.

I appreciate your reply. I don't have anything against negative comments, I encourage them as they make me better.

What I don't appreciate is people making false accusations with all capital letters, like if it was something really bad.

My website might look like a template, but I can assure you that it is not. Everything was done from scratch. After looking at my website, I do see one english mistake I did.. I put you're instead of your. Other then that, is my english really that bad?

The reason I posted my thread was indeed to sell my services. That's the whole point of my company, to sell our services. Many people appreciate the work we've done for them and I don't see why it might be a problem here. Once again, thank you for your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, your site is not broken.

I like the design, it's really nice, but it looks like a common JQuery/CSS theme.

I didn't like the footer. "HOME | PORTOFOLIO | ABOUT US | TEMPLATES | CONTACT US" is too small. You shouldn't be there, and you should mix the color with the background.

http://www.finetouchstudio.com/arsenic-portofolio.html looks old and it has colors I hate for sites.

I think a site should be like http://www.finetouchstudio.com/ for example. A white/grey background, be creative with footers, bars, headers, etc, etc.

Now I'm working in AskSharp community, a site where people can ask for different kind of scripts from different languages (For sites, HTML, PHP, JavaScript, etc).

My webpage is in WordPress, don't pay attention, but the Neo Playgrounds website was designed by me from blank.

Hope you check it bro!