MTA:SA 1.3 Themes?

rt2

Just a couple of themes I was wondering if people had attempted as resources for MTA:SA.

ArmyMen? as Immature as it may seems the same type if controls are in the MTA:SA 1,3, and I have a good group of gamers that would like to explore this new interface with the ArmyMen theme.

Syndicate? Trench-coat, beret wearing cyborg enhanced humans. As some of the Gang gameplay would be useful for this if you could upgrade your Gang to a set of weapons. If the AI could be able to chose weapon based on range and target,

Vice city Map? Yes I have played Vice city through and I was wondering if this map had been ported or if there was a way I could port the map into MTA:SA to use the SA interface and engine.

Because I don't like the water interface in MTA:VC compared to the interface in MTA:SA. :)

Or really any of the other game maps that have been ported into MTA:SA?

Battlefield 2? Weapon variants and models used in the game, As I think SA would be a great map to rampage across as a unit from BF2 as their maps are too small and the MTA:SA engine would work well for it. Nice Large Map with plenty of hiding places.

If there is a model issue, I would appreciate any knowledge towards making the models importable and importing them.

Left 4 Dead? I see the zombie script and I am wondering if a more detailed building map with internal structures have been made? As L4D style of play would go great in this engine.

CarmaGeddon/Carpocalypse? As this engine would be so much better then the smaller maps of the original games and with interactive AI so much more devastating.

Pilot able large ships or cruise liners or battleship for the maps?

As strange as it might seem sea warfare on this scale with so much territory would be enjoyable.

Also Submarine warfare?

Gang member details? similar interface to your own icon area, But for each Gang member.

Thoughts?

Hitman contracts? For MTA:SA would be excellent as a list of hit scrips that could be cycled through on random Persons.

MIB? I see a suit and a setup might just be a new set of weapons and Models for aliens?

XCOM? a set of armored persons that are responsible for the removal of a series of alien invaders.

These are just questions as I am still new to this engine modding through MTA:SA.

I'm working on DOW at the moment, used max 6/7/8...

which version of max are you trying to use the BF tools with?

The tools are bound to be calling on maxscript from a certain version of max.

I was thinking of a way to integrate the maps into SA main map, and the best way I could think of was having the carrier have doors that would lead you to the maps, where you would spawn on the carrier, Wake island much?

Also it might be possible to have a transport plane in MTA:SA that could go through a "circle" in the air around SA and have it parachute you into the none sea maps.

Alternately you could use the Black hawk as the mode of transport. from a military base or carrier.

Which there is carrier texture upgrades that I haven't got to yet.

I found through trawling for files that some of the vehicles are added, thanks to Gamefront files.

Weapons are there also through several different weapons mods.

I'm assuming for BF2 style of play you will be using a CTF style of play with spawn based on the captured flags?

A zombie modification would be useful for AI in the games, with them having weapons instead of melee.

I am still a noob, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

--------------------------

As a Noob that has spent two days looking around the materials.

I found many themed clones(TC) of the GTA:SA engine that is usable in MTA:SA.

I see Carmageddon and Carpocalypse is possible. I haven't got a working version yet as I have dodgy net.

MIB TC is already Possible without the aliens, that I have seen so far.

Hitman Contracts TC, is floating around and just needs to be integrated into MTA:SA as a resource.

L4D TC, looks promising even though it isn't integrated into SA map. Random zobies rock, but it would be more if they were spawn from the dark places of SA/ETC..

Matrix TC, is well underway and it looks promising, I am yet to try it out yet.

Several maps get my attention and I haven't been able to load them from MTA:SA

Vice City TC is being worked on at the moment and I haven't had a chance to load the map into MTA:SA yet.

Liberty City TC is underway and did not got the DL to get it yet. But looks promising.

Pilotable large ships are a possibility and with teh large ocean areas around SA it would be easy to get the tactics in.

Transformers/Batman/Xmen/Superman/Etc... TCs would give good gameplay in a full server with the integration of the multiple mods into a X-GEN Game.

XCOM / Syndicate / Armymen TCs I have not seen yet.

Battlefield 2? Weapon variants and models used in the game, As I think SA would be a great map to rampage across as a unit from BF2 as their maps are too small and the MTA:SA engine would work well for it. Nice Large Map with plenty of hiding places.

Perfect stealth map.

With regards to using SA a a BF2 Map, would you have to use the towns and installations and certain notable buildings as flags in a ctf style of gameplay?

t6hat way there would be an unending area to try and overtake control of, meaning games wouldn't finish in an hour.

and possibly setting the team death limit in the 10s of thousands,

Also on this scale the armour version would be more appropriate also. :)

what if a map pack was made available for download?

would the server be able to recognize the patch in the client?

I got dodgy G3 dsl.

I am noob and don't understand server client needs that well yet, :) or at all. :)

using 7zip max compression?

For large DL, I go to internet cafe and DL it to thumb drive to bring home.

I have had to do this a lot in Dawn of war modding as the compressed mods are around 1Gig.