[OFFER] CrankedServers - semi-dedicated gameservers

As official reseller of CrankedServer I can ensure you it really provides You the best MTA:SA hosting solution with quality over quantity!

Trust me, there aren't any chances of overselling due to the highly active monitoring of resources by our friendly staff which you can contact whenever you just need to.

It is really worth its price. You're interested in having a server? Okay, feel free to contact me at any time using the PM function.

Greetings

-ffs-Sniper

CrankedServers staff and leader of |FFS|Gaming

Edited by Guest

Some more information about the server:

Payment methods: PayPal, MoneyBookers, Bank-transfer, PaySafeCard (Your payment method not listed? Contact us!)

Extras:

• Choose your own PORT

• Get a dedicated IP for €2/month

• If you need web-hosting on a fast platfrom, contact us and we can give you an offer.

Demo control panel: demo.crankedservers.com

User: Demo

Password: Demo

I stripped off the functionality from the Demo-panel, but other than that you can see what it can do. I built it as light-weight as possible, yet offering everything you'll need to manage your server. If you feel that anything is missing, please feel free to contact me and I'll consider adding it there. I will be adding LIVE server banners tomorrow that will show your server stats in real-time.

Want a test-server for a day? Feel free to contact me and I will set this up for you.

I think you must add an register and management of user account to manage multiple servers, manage payments etc. ...

You should also add an SSL certificate, because when i enter in your website i'm not trust.

Otherwise, the price are not very expencive it's nice.

Good luck.

FatalTerror

Hello,

Thank you for your response and suggestions. But we do not plan to become some sort of a large hosting company, we are just providing semi-dedicated gameservers to help us cover our server bills and at the same time provide guaranteed resources to our clients so they could enjoy the best performance they could get.

I have been with quite a number of shared hosting providers in the past and overselling as always been a common quality of those providers. Everybody tries to get clients with the cheapest prices but you cannot provide quality hardware and bandwidth with such low prices.

I did not make an ordering-module on purpose, everything goes through me & I provide personal support through Skype. I am updating the control panel from time to time though and add new features, at the moment it provides everything needed to manage servers, but I will surely add more clocks and whistles in the future.

Best regards,

CrankedServers

This host have ddos only and u got restriction 50% + lag

We only had 2 days when we encountered DDoS attacks (that we couldn't properly mitigate) for a couple of hours and we would be happy to add additional time for the time lost during those, other than that, everything we promised was delivered properly.

About the limitations, let me explain - the only limitation Your server has is 50% CPU just to make sure that Your server bugs/badly done scripts would not interfere the other servers that are hosted on this machine. 50% = 3.2 Ghz = enough to run anything, except for an userpanel that uses 1mb XML database to store user data. (The first time I ever saw anyone use xml to store these amounts of data, and god it was poorly done) Everytime someone (single person) opened up the userpanel they were running, the whole server CPU usage went to 100%, the only logical thing to do was to limit CPU usage, but we still gave you way more than you'd ever need to run an MTA server normally. (Note: they bought a 42 slots server)

Another thing we, as a host, we're blamed at by these guys was their low FPS. So others may see where I am coming from and what kind of people we were dealing with. For each and every problem they had, they blamed it on the hosting/our server.

So if I want a server I have to mail you to order one? Then wait days to activate, not nice.

It takes me 30 seconds to set up an account for you after the payment is made, it doesn't take days, not even one day, not even one hour. I provide direct support through Skype & I am reachable for at least 8 hours a day during weekdays.

We are more interested in finding a few long-term clients who need premium hosting services & dedicated hardware rather than many short-term ones looking for budget hosts on shared machines with tens and hundreds of servers hosted on those. That's the reason I haven't added automatic ordering.

Sales are open all the time, don't wait, get one of the very limited servers! Buying a gameserver at CrankedServers is just as easy, we offer you personal support for your needs and best quality for a adequate price, there is no need to worry about slow downloads or lag, with us you are being served properly.

To claim your server just contact me and I will set this up for you as fast as possible.

P.S.: Also, don't forget to take a look at our control panel:

Demo control panel: demo.crankedservers.com

User: Demo

Password: Demo

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...