kemalbora's Showroom

kemalbora

A Detective Bureau mapping

This map is created for Roleplay purposes. Open up the Captions (watch this preferably on the YouTube, not as embled), for the information regarding each room. Briefly, it contains Captains and Lieutenants office (as two commanding officers), the main office area (for Detectives), a line-up and an interrogation room. Have fun watching it.

Deli Store

Again, an another map for roleplay purposes. The GTASA has no delistore/coffee shop/diner type of Map that is available, and there was a good Interior sadly was not solid. I pretty much made it solid, added some nice objects and turned into a Deli Store/Cafe, that you can go in, buy your food, drink your coffee and order a nice burger or fries. It also has a backroom, that can see the people inside. Dont forget to open the Captions while watching.

Now available through MTASA Resources,

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=3765

Edited by Guest

An office interior

As in most cases, when you want to create an Office interior, you prefer the Drivers School interior, as the City Hall is too big, and there are nothing else to replace it. So - I was looking through the interiors, and found the Bistro's top-side could do some great good for this goal. Here it is... I hope you enjoy watching it and any kind of comments is much appreciated.

Roman Catholic Church

Outdoor mapping. My first work with an object removal. No more then 20 objects used for the mapping, and one has been removed. This is an exterior map, with no interior. (Though, I am planing to make one) This could be a nice addition to any server, but not just Roleplay ones. Any kind of comment is accepted. Thanks for watching.

Aaand - Benxamix2, thank you. :)

Uh - what do you mean exactly?

Use this code under the removeWorldModel

setOclussionsEnabled(false) 

addEventHandler(triggerServerEvent and "onClientResourceStop" or "onResourceStop", resourceRoot, function() 
      setOcclusionsEnabled(true) 
   end 
)