Server Crashes

ya i wanna fill in a couple deatails on this...

my comp-

2.4c p4

1gb ddr400 ram

radeon 9200 agp

sound blaster audigy

comcast conection(2.5mb down 500kb up)

my server gets unhandled exception error only when someone either leaves or joins. I know that i dont have a virus, and that it isnt something left over from 0.1 or ANYTHING like that, because i did a complete reinstall of vice city. and to reinterate, it ONLY crashes when someone either leaves or joins(its random sometimes it will crash sometimes it will not)

i have tried using others config files, ive tried doing EVERYTHING basicaly except asking u guys for help(hell i even waited for the server expansion pack to see if that would fix it). any thoughts on this would be appreciated

Few questions.

- Are you running the server with StatLogging 1, so that stats are outputted to the log file?

- When you are playing on this Server, are you also playing via connecting to localhost?

- Are you sure your Server can handle the amount of bandwidth required for the amount of Player's that you are allowing?

- When you are playing on this Server, are you also playing via connecting to localhost?

dont know how to check that... could u tell me within the next 2 hours so i can check when i get home :lol: thanx talk to u l8r, like within the next 2 hours

hmm ok.. everyone on irc keeps saying that there is a post somewhere that describes the problems that occur when playing on the same machine as ur hosting on, can someone please point me to that post thanx :D