Mate_

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that it would happen, anyway:

• silvi is in Mate_'s clan, don't believe him :>
  • That "YourSecurityFails" shit happened on my BaseMode server too.
  • I told you before about that remote panel, which happened to be that banlist

Hello , im [EFC]Masj (founder of EFC ) A/d Clan . And i want to say that for A/D community this mod is really needed , past days in old basemode versions are many cheaters , modders ( invisible walls , guns with lasers and other :~) U guys never player in any tournaments on this mode . You dont know what problems make other :~ mods . If u're afraid to use this mod then dont use it , maybe there are many players who trust to Mate_ and they will use mod long and happy . Why u must block it? . Many players were waiting for this mod . That would be stupid to block this mod when its just released .

JESUS CRIES, MASJ CAN YOU STOP ASSLICKING? Mate_ created remote banlist functionality, which simply allowed to ban me (didn't he want to ban me, huh?).

Hello i am an A/D player who is playing A/D on MTA since 3 years ago , i want to tell you that this gamemode A/D Aspect by Mate_ is usefull , because it will block too many cheaters and cheats for example ( textures , wallhacks , lasers , skinmods , and other hacks/cheats that are daily created by people who are ruining the A/D's gameplay ) , so please don't ruin our gameplay , if you don't want it then dont put it on your server , peace.

let me quote my previous post: "but Mate_ is god on A/D scene, and nobody gives a :o about what he does."

If you guys really want a new gamemode, make one.

There's nothing stopping you from learning Lua.

There's already a project for that, started by me.

• Discord Moderators

Mate_ has pulled off a seemingly very appreciated job by doing this resource. From what I can tell, this gamemode is rich on features and the interface looks very slick.

The problem is hidden functionality is incorporated into this closed-source gamemode that allows Mate_ (one person) to ban people on servers using this gamemode, ultimately providing him a great amount of power. No one is interested in having one person, behind everyone's backs, in possession with this power. I am under the impression we want a community based on democratic and open source principles. With the secret banlist, this resource is highly detrimental to that vision.

I'm not discussing Mate_'s or the use of this banlist's legitimacy. I find it's abusive conduct of the MTA community to give yourself this power without the server owners' consent. I mean most of us prefer MTA over SAMP because this type of thing doesn't take place. You could also say it is the people's responsibility to decompile and find out how this resource works, but that's a bullshit turn.

hay

my nickname is hazz im playing mta since 2 years and while i started to mta i play in Mate's gamemodes nobody can stop Mate thats orange says he is god at A/D scene i trust mate he will fix it.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I'm not discussing Mate_'s or the use of this banlist's legitimacy. I find it's abusive conduct of the MTA community to give yourself this power without the server owners' consent. I mean most of us prefer MTA over SAMP because this type of thing doesn't take place. You could also say it is the people's responsibility to decompile and find out how this resource works, but that's a :~ turn.

Unfortunately, ppl who managed to decompile secured code don't want to share us the information how to do it.

hi, im nighthawk.I have about 4 years experience in this game.I played on all versions of basemode and i liked all of them but really i liked the latest version more than any previous version because no one can cheat anymore, U know most of people now have special hacks for mta like wallhack,sprint hack and huge/laser weapon mods . Orange i think you dont have the rights to block this gamemode because your not alone in this game. Many people liked the gamemode and they waited for the release for long time. and about the global ban thing. I dont see that its a idea. Mate wont ban anyone for no reason he is not idiot or something.Orange, if you dont like the gamemode or you have a problem , U can use tactics or any other gamemode. But not force people to block the gm.And i think you have to care about my opinion because i have experience.

P.S. good job mate, keep it up.

regards

I don't have any power, this black list was created for players request and it's blank and probably will be allways blank, additionally this uses kickPlayer and cancelEvent, so this can't ban you on your own server, just you'll get a kick, when the resource will be stopped you will be "unbanned".

So people who will use this gamemode, exactly know about everything, and how I said I'm not gonna ban anyone...

If you have a problem with this, just don't use this gamemode, your hating just makes me laugh...

What's your problem, you're jealous or what? I really dont know it and i don't care, thats your buisness...

For people who are interested in: 1.0.1 will be relased in a few hours or tomorrow.

scaled.php?server=809&filename=hatersgonnahate7.jpg&res=medium

If there is no danger with the resource, why don't u decompile it?

People would want to modify, remove, or add stuff (it's their own business to do whatever they want with their servers, but you don't allow them to do it).

Also, we're not hating.

Hating is this

KNOW WHAT "Mate_"? I HATE YOU. I HATE YOUR SHITTY STUPID RESOURCES AND YOUR WHOLE LIFE. I JUST COULD WISH YOU DIE IN A FIRE AND SOME DOGS PISS ON YOU. YOU HAVE NO FUTURE AS PROGRAMMER OR DESIGNER, YOU JUST SUCK AT EVERYTHING. YOUR FAMILY SUCKS, SO YOU HAVE HEREDITARY SUCKNESS.
Edited by Guest

You RPG heroes shouldn't even post here at all. You don't know nothing about this mod and the community of it.

Many players asked to do something about kids using cheats and mods and now when someone finnaly tries to do something about'it, you show up and try to ruin it. If you don't like the mod, don't freakin' use it all. We are one of the most experienced players of this mod, so I guess we have right to give our opinion about it. Why in the hell would anyone try to ban Mate_? He's actually trying to make this game a better place for many other players. I bet you forum/ RPG nerds, didn't even play this mod more than 3 hours. This mod is a big improvement for the community of this mod and once again, if you don't like it just don't play it.

Here's my thoughts on this matter. You clearly said that the compiling is due to the fact that you want fair play, but adding some code to give you power to ban whoever you want is wrong. You should leave that option to the server administration. All the work that you have put into the security of this resource is useless and suspicious, and the fact that you removed lil_Toady's edit proves that all the things that you denied has some truth behind it.

You RPG heroes shouldn't even post here at all. You don't know nothing about this mod and the community of it.

Many players asked to do something about kids using cheats and mods and now when someone finnaly tries to do something about'it, you show up and try to ruin it. If you don't like the mod, don't freakin' use it all. We are one of the most experienced players of this mod, so I guess we have right to give our opinion about it. Why in the hell would anyone try to ban Mate_? He's actually trying to make this game a better place for many other players. I bet you forum/ RPG nerds, didn't even play this mod more than 3 hours. This mod is a big improvement for the community of this mod and once again, if you don't like it just don't play it.

ARE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS?

THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHETHER THE GAMEMODE IS GOOD OR NOT.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT WE WANT TO RUIN THE GAMEMODE.

THIS NOT ABOUT THE GAMEMODE HAS IMPROVED THE GAMEPLAY.

IT'S ABOUT WE CAN'T KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE IT!!!

What if Mate_ DOES have a complete server manager between those scripts?!?!?!?!

It's not that hard to make it, the only thing you need is to make sure you can enter your scripts, and make sure they have admin access.

So, who do you trust?

A single guy who made a resource between another 2000?

Or the official MTA Community (MTA Team dude included, lil_Toady)?

Ahh, fuck this.

I cannot keep arguing between these Mate fanboys.

I let it to you, guys. Good luck trying to convince them, they can't think out from the A/D box.

Edited by Guest

Don't lie.

lil_Toady made a note like this

EDIT: lil_Toady: This resource is using remote webpage interaction and retrieving ban lists info. If you do not want Mate_ to manage your server, do not add any ACL access to this resource!!!

(isn't exactly the same thing he added, but it's kind of what he wrote)

This topic has escalated out of control and now appears to be part of a witchhunt.

For those who strayed into this topic, A/D is an improved Basemode-type gamemode with the intention of running clan matches of a high standard.

There is no requirement for you to install this resource onto your server, and by doing so you should expect to abide by the original author's wishes. Furthermore, the author is entitled to implement his own security and any server admin should be vigilante when a resource requests "Admin" access control rights. It seems to me that the overall intention of this security is to protect the integrity of the gamemode and to prevent abuse.

I do feel that anyone using this gamemode should be made fully aware of what it is capable of doing and what it is actually doing. However, this is not a conspiracy and Zombie Bin Laden is not involved in any way. Therefore before this witchhunt escalates, I'm going to lock this topic before we get more ridiculous and uninformed posts. Mate_, feel free to create a fresh thread when the time seems right, where I would expect to see some clarity over the circumstances and the nature of this resource.