[REL] A/D Aspect 1.0

Mate_

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And bans lol? No one has been banned.

Failure to rules threatens ban on gamemode ( applies to individual players and also clans ).

and we don't say that you DO collect information, we say that you have the opportunity.

and the remote admin panel rumour is quite real imo, if i'd make a http bans i'd make a panel for it too.

you could also just create new admin account in server and use it to access already made http admins.

Before you beging arguing, the roleplayers. Get your facts right.

In BaseMode, there has been plenty of cheating and abusing in which at least the whole A/D Community disliked. You roleplayers, havent experienced any cheating and these sort of things. Me as a clan leader in A/D, I have experienced a tremendous amount of difficulties trying to make "fair" competitions and play "fair" clan wars. Therefore, me and many others players have requsted Mate_ to work on a gamemode which blocks certain things such as transparent textures and so on. This is what he has managed to do so. We also requested a some of a control panel, in which we would agree which clans would be banned from this gamemode, if they do not follow the rules. Of course, this isnt only Mate_'s decision, thats why there is a community website in which cheaters and clans who disobey the rules, will be discussed. Currently under development.

If you feel threaten by the fact that he is able to collect information, than don't bother complaining neither arguing in this thread. This gamemode is only for proffesional clans whom are interested in "fair gaming" and who will abide by rules. If not, your serial will be banned. Simple as.

If you do care about Aspect being compiled, nigga please.

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Main_Page

This on behalf of many A/D clans.

The point is, server owners need to care about security, bans, etc, not gamemode creator.

If you're too big noob to admin your own server(no offence) then you should not have one.

also, why a gamemode need admin rights? This one doesn't even load maps, so it doesn't need even right to read other resource files. Any proper anti-cheat should have different resource with different rights and transparency of what is in there.

And i have experienced much more cheating than you, believe me(i came from sa-mp).

And calling us roleplayers as a bad word is such a stupid thing to do, especially if we are not(personally i don't like rp).

PS: just joined one of the servers to test, outputting your ip public to everyone is such an idiotic thing to do on its own.

That's why I left A/D scene. Basically, who is on it right now? Group of Polish ppl who believe that Mate_ and DivX are gods? Arabs who don't have life except MTA? Russians, who already moved to Tactics? It doesn't make sense for me anymore. I proved that I'm able to create a cheat, now I'm hated. I gave them fake files - they reported it to ccw. lolwat? I'm not a cheater and I'm fighting with cheaters.

MahaZ, I wonder why are you asslicking them. You are doing everything to join/be (whatever, I'm not interested in it) ANO.

About script: the problem is that Mate_ can't just make up his mind and do something WHICH MAKES SENSE. Putting anticheat in other resource (also, making it uncompiled, with settings) AND CREATE OWN MAPMANAGER, WHICH WOULD ONLY REQUIRE ADMIN RIGHTS (also, uncompiled). The rest of this shit can be still compiled, nobody would care about it then. But of course, 2 years ago "he found a right way", and now he can't even think logically. Additionally, it's possible to make A/D Aspect work with mapmanager, but Mate_ is god on A/D scene, and nobody gives a fuck about what he does.

Unfortunately, russian ppl who created a BaseMode (or A/D Aspect now) alternative, copied his idea. Right now, we have 3 gamemodes of type, which can be easily exploited. Cool, isn't it?

I wish I could have more time, so I would develop OpenBase faster. Making money from server in MTA isn't an easy job, it takes most of my free time.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Least_user_access

i like your work, it looks good, but not the encryption and amount of useless security you put into this.

like, wtf, why should you even care about someone having less than 25fps.

and the bans, wtf?

if you make something for community, you need to trust it, and try not making it a dictature.

i'd never run a encrypted gamemode on my own server, not even talking about one with admin rights and bans i cant control.How can i know its not keylogging passwords?

you're loosing alot of customers by this.

Thumbs up!

HAX.

also, why a gamemode need admin rights?

To hack other servers.

PS: just joined one of the servers to test, outputting your ip public to everyone is such an idiotic thing to do on its own.

I Agree.

From My Server(Log File)

BaseMode resource named in my server (BaseMode1)

(Note: Admin does not have right to 'debugscript' and 'shutdown' in my server)

[2012-01-03 12:26:06] CONNECT: [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX connected (IP: 93.201.124.159 Serial: 1F505EAF92EE3BD418A775E22E43F243 Version: 1.2.0-9.03640.0)

[2012-01-03 12:26:06] JOIN: [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX joined the game (IP: 93.201.124.159)

[2012-01-03 12:29:27] ADMIN: [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX registered account 'MrX' (IP: 93.201.124.159 Serial: 1F505EAF92EE3BD418A775E22E43F243)

[2012-01-03 12:33:47] ACL: BaseMode1: Object 'user.MrX' added to group 'Admin'

[2012-01-03 12:33:50] LOGIN: (Admin, Everyone) [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX successfully logged in as 'MrX' (IP: 93.201.124.159 Serial: 1F505EAF92EE3BD418A775E22E43F243)

[2012-01-03 12:33:50] DENIED: Denied '[Ne]#3f3f3fMrX' access to command 'debugscript'

[2012-01-03 13:23:56] ADMIN: [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX registered account 'YourSecurityFails' (IP: 93.201.124.159 Serial: 1F505EAF92EE3BD418A775E22E43F243)

[2012-01-03 13:24:03] ACL: BaseMode1: Object 'user.YourSecurityFails' added to group 'Admin''

[2012-01-03 13:24:08] LOGIN: (Admin, Everyone) [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX successfully logged in as 'YourSecurityFails' (IP: 93.201.124.159 Serial: 1F505EAF92EE3BD418A775E22E43F243)

[2012-01-03 13:27:22] DENIED: Denied '[Ne]#3f3f3fMrX' access to command 'shutdown'

[2012-01-03 13:27:32] DENIED: Denied '[Ne]#3f3f3fMrX' access to command 'debugscript'

[2012-01-03 13:27:41] ACL: BaseMode1: Object 'user.YourSecurityFails' added to group 'Console'

[2012-01-03 13:27:44] SCRIPT: [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX(YourSecurityFails) set his script debug mode to 3

[2012-01-03 13:28:26] restart: Requested by [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX(YourSecurityFails)

[2012-01-03 13:28:26] Stopping admin

[2012-01-03 13:28:26] Starting admin

[2012-01-03 13:28:27] admin restarted successfully

[2012-01-03 13:35:18] SHUTDOWN: Got shutdown command from [Ne]#3f3f3fMrX(YourSecurityFails) (No reason specified)

Edited by Guest
  • MTA Team

As far as I can tell, the gamemode is encrypted to help promote fair play. I am talking with Matt about removing the admin requirement, as these days, no resource should be run with more permissions than it needs. (Also encourage your script making colleagues to use in meta.xml instead of making server owners plop everything in the admin group.)

BTW It is not possible for any resource to read account passwords, so you can forget about that little rumor right now

Also, 'gta3.img' hacks are detected by MTA, not this spaghetti-code gamemode.

hehe, for first i made hack which make your walls transparent, this use gta3.img only and still work on MTA 1.3 so its bull shit and you dont have an idea what ppl can make with your "ANTYCHEAT" =). maybe its spaghetti- code?. Sure its an option to block it from MTA site. and one information for you haters. Mate requested it to ccw :).

second question is, Did you ever played on basemode/aspect?.(im talking about clans scene not 1 time join A/D server) you dont have any experience to say whats wrong or good. and believe me Mate isnt a kid he won't "ban and haxs servers" he just wanna have an option to make A/D scene clear, your "ANTICHEAT" proof isn't ideal . Like Mate said "was created for professional clan matches with attention to clean game and playinign with rules." We all clear players agree with him, why he should ban someone if that person is clear? All cheaters rebel? maybe you all are cheaters? :D. Simple logic. you're not proffesional A/D players.. and if you dont like it, dont play on it. thats simple. I think you never played on it before :).

hater.jpg

ehe, for first i made hack which make your walls transparent, this use gta3.img only and still work on MTA 1.3 so its bull :~ and you dont have an idea what ppl can make with your "ANTYCHEAT" =)

So I got as far as the first sentence and then I quit. Please learn how to properly structure your sentences. Here are some resources I think you'll benefit from:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/e ... heet0.html

http://www.english4dummies.com/

As for the actual gamemode, it is sloppily coded. There a a myriad of bugs that nobody can fix since _Mate is so determined to make his stuff OMG DECOMPILABLE LOL. In reality, it is possible to decrypt his scripts, but I won't go into any detail on that. We have proved that there are major security flaws in Basemode, so it is VERY likely they will appear in Aspect. Also, MTA's anticheat can detect texture mods if is enabled. No need for a anticheat.

It's gamemodes like this that make me want to punch a dolphin in the blowhole.

As far as I can tell, the gamemode is encrypted to help promote fair play. I am talking with Matt about removing the admin requirement, as these days, no resource should be run with more permissions than it needs. (Also encourage your script making colleagues to use in meta.xml instead of making server owners plop everything in the admin group.)

BTW It is not possible for any resource to read account passwords, so you can forget about that little rumor right now

So are you saying that it is encrypted so that cheaters can't find loopholes? Then that sounds like a legit reason. Still, you can't trust someone who is a repetitive(?) offender.