[REL] A/D Aspect 1.0

Mate_

Logo.png

Description

A/D Aspect it's a Attack/Defend type of game mode, was created for professional clan matches with attention to clean game and playinign with rules.

It's based on BaseMode ( my previous project ), but with coincidence of time almost completely been changed to other gamemode, in comparison with basemode source code differs in more than 90%.

It is very well optimized and programmed for the latest versions of the Multi Theft Auto.

Features

expanded configuration panel,

estore feature ( with saving position, weapons, vehicles, health etc ) available as /restore command ( only in match mode ),

* global ban list

* detection modified files in gta3.img ( with the exception of weapons textures and weapons models resembling in size to original models ),

* kicks for ping, fps and packet loss abousing,

* info box with important information,

* match feature ( uniform settings of weapons and vehicles, addition features available only in this mode) available as /startmatch [base/tdm] [rouds] command,

* client panel ( with client settings and key binds ),

* globally client statistics saved on clients disk,

* auto pause feature ( auto pause when player got time out durring match ) available in match mode,

* map viewer available as /view command,

* vote for maps available as /vote [base/arena] command.

* preview of commands usage of players visible on chat ( only in match mode),

* preview of started resources visible on chat ( only in match mode),

* detection of fake times outs ( only in match mode),

* expanded teams, weapons, vehiles, and spawns selectors,

* expanded spectator,

* anti helli-kill and car kill available as settings in configuration panel,

* built-in scripts 'reload' and 'injury',

* possibility to do screenshot from game to each player on server available as /screen command,

* report system for reporting issues available as /report

* call help system default available as H key,

* and many more minor features,

Command list

/pm [id] - private message

/arena [id] - for starting arenas

/base [id] - for starting bases

/end - for ending the round

/add [id] - for adding the player to round

/resetscore - restart all players and teams score

/gunmenu [id] - for giving the gunmenu for the player

/remove [id] - for removing the player from the round

/screen id quaility(0-100) [taq] [width] [height] - for doing screenshot for the player

/vote [base/arena] [id/ids] - for start the voting

/car [id] - for get the vehicle in main lobby

/clean - for restart the rounds history

/pause - for pausing/repausing the round

/swap - for change the teams sides

/tp [id1] [id2] - for teleport the player1 to the player2

/heal [id] - for heal the player

/healall - for heal all players

/startmatch [base/tdm] [rounds] - for starting the match

/endmatch - for ending the match

/gun - re weapon select

/rsp - for re-sync

/view - for viewing the maps

[edit]

Default binds

F1 - configuration panel

F3 - client panel

F4 - re-select team

H - call help

R - Realod the weapon

Access

Functions this resource requires access to the following functions:

startResource

stopResource

callRemote

setPlayerMuted

kickPlayer

banPlayer

Suggested acl entry:

* This resource is running a global ban list updated from mtacenter.pl giving the script owner rights to black list specific players on any server running this gamemode.

* Players will be kicked from the server for any gta3.img modifications installed with their game (with the exception of weapons textures and weapons models resembling in size to original models)

* Players will be kicked for high ping (over 400), low fps (below 25) or high packet loss (over 10%).

To run

* After downloading change the resource name from 'aspect' to 'Aspect'

* if you can't change settings in admin panel, save the settings as other confing ( use other confing name )

*update server and client to 1.3

*make sure the resource has access to the functions listed above

Gallery

mtascreen20120201225103.th.png mtascreen20120201224211.th.png mtascreen20120201224158.th.png mtascreen20120201224147.th.png

mtascreen20120201224044.th.png mtascreen20111202082219.th.png mtascreen20111202082235.th.png mtascreen20111206114827.th.png

mtascreen20120201223308.th.png mtascreen20120115231656.th.png mtascreen20111130202330.th.jpg

33953192.th.png 96436052.th.png

Download

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=46666

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Which version of the server? This works only with 1.3.

2. Do you have gamemode in zip ? ( Aspect.zip ? ) If yes, try your luck and unpack the as folder named "Aspect".

Probably this doesn't help to you, tommorow i will relase hotfix for this.

RESOURCE WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW! :lol:

Edited by Guest

1- I'm using MTA:SA Server v1.3-release-3741

2- i've try unpack and it's work! (some time not work and i have to do restart Aspect many times to work)

but another problem, i always get kick

You were Kicked by Console (Cheat detected, moded file: desert_eagle.dff. Please reinstal...)
1- I'm using MTA:SA Server v1.3-release-3741

2- i've try unpack and it's work! (some time not work and i have to do restart Aspect many times to work)

but another problem, i always get kick

You were Kicked by Console (Cheat detected, moded file: desert_eagle.dff. Please reinstal...)

Weapons must be original

Why I can download ?
1. Which version of the server? This works only with 1.3.

2. Do you have gamemode in zip ? ( Aspect.zip ? ) If yes, try your luck and unpack the as folder named "Aspect".

Probably this doesn't help to you, tommorow i will relase hotfix for this.

RESOURCE WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW!

By the way, this looks awesome.

i like your work, it looks good, but not the encryption and amount of useless security you put into this.

like, wtf, why should you even care about someone having less than 25fps.

and the bans, wtf?

if you make something for community, you need to trust it, and try not making it a dictature.

i'd never run a encrypted gamemode on my own server, not even talking about one with admin rights and bans i cant control.How can i know its not keylogging passwords?

you're loosing alot of customers by this.

i like your work, it looks good, but not the encryption and amount of useless security you put into this.

like, wtf, why should you even care about someone having less than 25fps.

and the bans, wtf?

if you make something for community, you need to trust it, and try not making it a dictature.

i'd never run a encrypted gamemode on my own server, not even talking about one with admin rights and bans i cant control.How can i know its not keylogging passwords?

Thumbs up!

lol? I don't collect any informations!

And bans lol? No one has been banned.

"was created for professional clan matches with attention to clean game and playinign with rules."

This is not a normal gamemode for all kind of players, this is for a small group of players...

And basemode also was "compiled" and there was no problem with this, so I don't understand...

If you don't want, don't use, your problem...

Edited by Guest

I saw this topic, and when I read it make my day :D

Did you know that Mate_ wants to add a remote admin panel to A/D Aspect (new BaseMode), which won't be an official feature, but will allow him to control other servers? It's a rumor, but it will be dangerous if he would do it. In fact, we don't know what's inside BaseMode. We can't modify it, and decompiling is almost impossible. Additionally, he plans to ban some people/clans in A/D Aspect. That's called author's abuse.

Hahaha, also in version 1.1 i will be able to control of yours minds by lua :D

Edited by Guest

Is this a Basemode sequel or something? It looks like you made the same mistakes yet again. You've worked excessive amounts of encryption/theft protection into a publicly-released gamemode with a myriad of bugs and security holes. The only thing that was nice about Basemode was the fact that the idea was somewhat-unique.

Why are you bothering to protect this spaghetti code? If your going to release something to the public, you should actually release it. Otherwise, keep your crap to yourself. Not to mention, why should anyone trust you? Who knows what sorts of backdoors/information gathering functions you may have implemented behind-the-scenes.