My Vice City Install is CORRUPTED and cant reinstall....

lerchiosi

Help plz from anybody with some common sense....

I had a strange crash whilst playing MTA on my Vice City 1.0:

I was blasting away , dukeing it out when all of a sudden the single player save game screen popped up.. now i tried to exit the screen usual way,, didnt work.. tried again , didnt work... then tried to save a game to see if it work quit that way.. then game crashes...

Now everytime i load up it get to intro screen then i get just get blank before 1st menu pops up and some sort of crash..

Tried reinstalling Vice City and MTA 3 times now but its still not gonna load..

So my question is : does vice city install some files somewhere else on my HDD or edit the registry in some way that has got corrupted ?

What i mean:: is there any files elsewhere than Vice City directory that i can delete and reinstall.. ive tried the game and MTA loads of times now.. and also installed nvidia latest drivers and DirectX 9 again...

think about it if you want to delete mta backup first your data map and then you are ready and try to install in a other map.

it can maybe your drivers if you get a black screen and then goes back to your destop you need a direct 3d driver dwonload the oldest drivers and try them out or use the nvidia update