Would you rather roleplay in LS or LV?

Lukkaz

Question

11 answers to this question

Just wondering for all you RPers out there, what is your ideal city to RP in? Please no trolls or flame wars just which city you prefer and a short reason why.

All the cities in San Andreas are adaptable for any kind of RP/RPG. You can add/fix things via mapping, like I did for NPG RPG Gamemode.

RP servers almost use Los Santos or San Fierro. But, I like original things, so I suggest you to use LV/LA.

Thanks for the input guys. My server was in LV and we also held a vote and it seems although used often LS is always the most preferred city. Although I have thought about making my own city it would render the minimap useless :P as wel as the f11 map

Most people like Rping illegal factions and LS provides the perfect environment IMO for gangs of all races with mafia undertones (such as the pier for disposing bodies). It also gives the government and legal factions official looking buildings and with pershing square allowing high point of interest points in a small location it's ideal for new players to get familiar.