Music in mta

Guest ArchDeviL

There is a sation name mp3 radio you put mp3s in the derectorie from gta3

Or u can also make shortcuts to the mp3z in the mp3-directory (as i know), when you haven't enough space for some more mp3z :wink:

But i'm sick of changing stations everytime i get in a car... And i don't like it when there's no music when i'm not in a car... *g* Ok, i know, i'm an idiot!

I'm probably askin another stupid question, but here goes.

Is it possible to make ya own radio station with ya own songs but with little adverts in like that pogo the monkey stuff?

Cos that would be cool!

Also sorry about my bad grammer and spellin and stuff, i'm English, I cant help but spell in the lazy way and talk bollox!

I'm probably askin another stupid question, but here goes.

Is it possible to make ya own radio station with ya own songs but with little adverts in like that pogo the monkey stuff?

Cos that would be cool!

Also sorry about my bad grammer and spellin and stuff, i'm English, I cant help but spell in the lazy way and talk bollox!

The idea of making and having your own radio station is really cool. But, imaging this: being able to make your own radio channel, with frequencies and stuff, for your team to use as a private communication system. Just like in real life. And to increase the fun, you could only use it on police cars and other emergency vehicles. What do you think? Just imagine..