Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.3 released!

jhxp

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm..Have i done something wrong?

server-

removeWorldModel(id,1000,-300,1556,75) 

As long as 'id' is a predefined integer, then it should work fine.

Y'know I hate to be an ass here but the network troubles are still very much alive. Any server with 1 mb+ of maps is near impossible to connect to. The devs have been "fixing" it since 1.1. When are we going to see it working?

The features are outstanding, a million times improvement over SAMP. But the network issues make it darn close to impossible to run a server unless it has very few maps.

Y'know I hate to be an ass here but the network troubles are still very much alive. Any server with 1 mb+ of maps is near impossible to connect to. The devs have been "fixing" it since 1.1. When are we going to see it working?

The features are outstanding, a million times improvement over SAMP. But the network issues make it darn close to impossible to run a server unless it has very few maps.

http://bugs.mtasa.com/view.php?id=6826&nbn=18

They are on it, give them time :P

No lag (fps) solution?

Cool, I'll submit a patch to help this FREE software THAT THE MTA TEAM KINDLY DEVELOPES WITHOUT ASKING US FOR MONEY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HUGE HELP!

/sarcasm off

I could help, if possible! But as it is not possible, try to give my simple opinion:]

I believe that a new release almost every week is not the best thing to do!

It precipitated the release of version 1.1, and 1.2 more ... better come and TAKE GOOD FAST and what you see ... DEFECTIVE since version 1.1 lost my FPS acceptable and I'm trying to get used to having no more than 45fps ... (looking down on maps "Race-Dm" I get amazing 15 FPS in heavier)

I know that work for free and blablabla, so could take a little longer in updates and focus on fixing bugs (working for free of course would take longer to release new versions), optimize the game (parts that ultimately is what matters most to who plays), rather than to focus on new features (at this rate will create useless, do not create servers so do not dare say anything now) and new frills that ultimately may bring even more bugs ...

1.0.5 MTA miss that was lighter, simpler and more fun! (Old Times)

wait about 5 months at least to the 1.4 release, if possible, it would be wise ...

using a translator :/

No lag (fps) solution?

Cool, I'll submit a patch to help this FREE software THAT THE MTA TEAM KINDLY DEVELOPES WITHOUT ASKING US FOR MONEY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HUGE HELP!

/sarcasm off

I could help, if possible! But as it is not possible, try to give my simple opinion:]

I believe that a new release almost every week is not the best thing to do!

It precipitated the release of version 1.1, and 1.2 more ... better come and TAKE GOOD FAST and what you see ... DEFECTIVE since version 1.1 lost my FPS acceptable and I'm trying to get used to having no more than 45fps ... (looking down on maps "Race-Dm" I get amazing 15 FPS in heavier)

I know that work for free and blablabla, so could take a little longer in updates and focus on fixing bugs (working for free of course would take longer to release new versions), optimize the game (parts that ultimately is what matters most to who plays), rather than to focus on new features (at this rate will create useless, do not create servers so do not dare say anything now) and new frills that ultimately may bring even more bugs ...

1.0.5 MTA miss that was lighter, simpler and more fun! (Old Times)

wait about 5 months at least to the 1.4 release, if possible, it would be wise ...

using a translator :/

Check this

http://bugs.mtasa.com/view.php?id=6732

• 4 weeks later...