need scripter

spank

Question

I would like to hire scripter. If you are interested, contact me at skype: gosu510

I will pay for this scripts

: todo list:

-player levelling system;

-zombie spawn (NPCs are not attacking you);

-quest system (tasks will be discussed. Opening new tasks on new levels);

-car fuel system, fueling system at gas stops;

-inventory system (goods you can take with yourself);

-storage system (goods attached to your account);

-team resources system (big amount of food causes more health at start, better healing, and so on.

Full list of resources:

1) food (described above)

2) medicines (amount and quality of the medicines you can carry at the shops)

3) fuel (starting fuel level on your team's spawn)

4) weaponry (cost and quality of the weapons in the shops (a.k.a. colt 45 on the lowest level, ak-47 or m4 on the highest)

: FOOD WARS:

Several trailers will appear somewhere on the map (probably centre of San Andreas. Amount of the nearby trailers is around 3).

Each trailer gives several percents of food amount in team resources. Alternative way: come in the city,

check the interriors for different pickable pockets and so on. You will get money for every pocket you bring to trader. each pocket adds 1% to the team resources.

: MEDICINE WARS:

look for pickable pockets in the hospitals or in the city near ambulances.

: WEAPONRY WARS:

From time to time army will send armored convoy of trucks to any group. I suggest it to be mainly

HUMANS vs ZOMBIES war, but another team can steal truck, bring it to their own base and win some weapons.

: How the fights for resources are supposed to be made:

one time per hour the script will be activated.

FUEL WARS:

Blip will appear on the random gas stop of the map. Players will have to move their trucks with fuel trailer to that blip and

hold it for 5 minutes (just an example). After that, truck will be needed to come to a teambase. The winner's team will get resources.

Please note that every man can steal enemy's team truck (before truck reaches base) and bring it to his own base.

3 answers to this question