Flashing Map Problem

Grimaexreaper

Question

no one has this sept me it seems but my map in certin areas over and over and over and wont stop sometimes i feel like im going to have a seizures seriously can someone help me with this maybe lead me into what the problem is my eyes and brains killing me just to type this after the map was just flashing over and over and over and over even objects flash too the map trees everything

23 answers to this question

no one has this sept me it seems but my map in certin areas over and over and over and wont stop sometimes i feel like im going to have a seizures seriously can someone help me with this maybe lead me into what the problem is my eyes and brains killing me just to type this after the map was just flashing over and over and over and over even objects flash too the map trees everything

John my old friend upgrade to 1.3 and your problems are solved friend :)

John my old friend upgrade to 1.3 and your problems are solved friend :)

1.3 mta ? i never seen it plus if i upgraded to a higher one i coulent host my server

Lol vG Scripts are bugged the Vedic Scripts is fixed almost Dev never fixed everything but he fixed most things.

Edit: this is not your forums.

Edit: like teh fat man said Ello:If you are using the Vedic script without proper licenses, you will be shut down. One way or another.. Please consider purchasing or seizing use of the script.

Bug repair add new mtaserver

-- This parameter specifies the name the server will be visible as in the ingame server browser 
         and on Game-Monitor. It is a required parameter. --> 
    Default MTA Server

-- ONLY USE THIS PARAMETER IF YOU ARE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING - it is generally only 
         needed for professional servers and should be left blank otherwise. 
         This parameter specifies the IP to use for servers that have multiple IP addresses. If left 
         blank, it will default to server's standard local IP address. --> 

both 

[url=https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GetPlayerVersion]https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GetPlayerVersion[/url] 
         and look like this: 1.1.0-9.03100.0 --> 

-- This parameter reduces the server's bandwidth usage by using various optimizations. 
         Values: none, medium or maximum ; default value: medium --> 
    medium

-- Specifies the location and file name of this servers unique private key. 
         This is used to prevent private files saved on the client from being read by other servers. 
         More infomation about client private files can be found here: [url=https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Filepath]https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Filepath[/url] 
         Keep a backup of this file in a safe place. Default value: server-id.keys--> 
    server-id.keys

-- Specifies the location and name of the main server log file. If left blank, server won't be saving this file. --> 
    logs/server.log

-- As well as the main log file, login successes and failures are logged here for easy reviewing of security issues. 
         If left blank, this file is not used --> 
    logs/server_auth.log

-- This parameter specifies the location and name of the Access Control List settings file. If left 
         blank, server will use acl.xml file, located in the same folder as this configuration file. --> 
    acl.xml

-- Specifies the location and name of the debugscript log file. If left blank, server won't be saving this file. --> 
    logs/scripts.log

-- Specifies the level of the debugscript log file. Available values: 0, 1, 2, 3. When not set, defaults to 0. --> 

-- Specifies the level of the html debug. Available values: 0, 1, 2, 3. When not set, defaults to 0. --> 

-- Specifies the frame rate limit that will be applied to connecting clients. 
         Available range: 25 to 100. Default: 36. --> 

-- Specifies whether or not players should automatically be logged in based on their IP adresses --> 

-- This parameter specifies whether or not to enable player voice chat in-game 
         Values: 0 - disabled , 1 - enabled --> 

-- This parameter specifies the sample rate for voice chat.  'voice' parameter must be set to 1 for this to be effective. 
         Higher settings use more bandwidth and increase the sampling quality of voice chat 
         Values: 0 - Narrowband (8kHz), 1 - Wideband (16kHz), 2 - Ultrawideband (32kHz).  Default - 1 --> 

-- This parameter specifies the voice quality for voice chat.  'voice' parameter must be set to 1 for this to be effective. 
         Higher settings use more bandwidth and increase the the overall quality of voice chat 
         Available range: 0 to 10.  Default - 4 --> 

-- Specifies the voice bitrate, in bps. This optional parameter overrides the previous two settings. 
         If not set, MTA handles this automatically.  Use with care. --> 
    -- 24600 --> 

-- This parameter specifies the path to use for a basic backup of some server files. 
         Note that basic backups are only made during server startup. Default value: backups --> 
    backups

-- This parameter specifies the number of days between each basic backup. 
         Backups are only made during server startup, so the actual interval maybe much longer. 
         Setting backup_interval to 0 will disable backups 
         Available range: 0 to 30.  Default - 3 --> 

-- This parameter specifies the maximum number of backup copies to keep. 
         Setting backup_copies to 0 will disable backups 
         Available range: 0 to 100.  Default - 5 --> 

-- Specifies the module(s) which are loaded with the server. To load several modules, add more 
         parameter(s). Optional parameter. --> 
    --  --> 
    --  --> 

-- Specifies resources that are loaded when the server starts and/or which are protected from being stopped. 
         To specify several resources, add more  parameter(s). --> 

"admin" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "defaultstats" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "helpmanager" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "joinquit" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "mapcycler" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "mapmanager" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "parachute" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "resourcebrowser" startup="1" protected="1" default="true"/> 
    "resourcemanager" startup="1" protected="1"/> 
    "scoreboard" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "spawnmanager" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "voice" startup="1" protected="0" /> 
    "votemanager" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "webadmin" startup="1" protected="0"/> 

-- play is the default freeroam gamemode. Remove the following line to prevent it from starting. -->        
    "play" startup="1" protected="0"/> 

Bug repair add new mtaserver
-- This parameter specifies the name the server will be visible as in the ingame server browser 
         and on Game-Monitor. It is a required parameter. --> 
    Default MTA Server

-- ONLY USE THIS PARAMETER IF YOU ARE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING - it is generally only 
         needed for professional servers and should be left blank otherwise. 
         This parameter specifies the IP to use for servers that have multiple IP addresses. If left 
         blank, it will default to server's standard local IP address. --> 

both 

[url=https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GetPlayerVersion]https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GetPlayerVersion[/url] 
         and look like this: 1.1.0-9.03100.0 --> 

-- This parameter reduces the server's bandwidth usage by using various optimizations. 
         Values: none, medium or maximum ; default value: medium --> 
    medium

-- Specifies the location and file name of this servers unique private key. 
         This is used to prevent private files saved on the client from being read by other servers. 
         More infomation about client private files can be found here: [url=https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Filepath]https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Filepath[/url] 
         Keep a backup of this file in a safe place. Default value: server-id.keys--> 
    server-id.keys

-- Specifies the location and name of the main server log file. If left blank, server won't be saving this file. --> 
    logs/server.log

-- As well as the main log file, login successes and failures are logged here for easy reviewing of security issues. 
         If left blank, this file is not used --> 
    logs/server_auth.log

-- This parameter specifies the location and name of the Access Control List settings file. If left 
         blank, server will use acl.xml file, located in the same folder as this configuration file. --> 
    acl.xml

-- Specifies the location and name of the debugscript log file. If left blank, server won't be saving this file. --> 
    logs/scripts.log

-- Specifies the level of the debugscript log file. Available values: 0, 1, 2, 3. When not set, defaults to 0. --> 

-- Specifies the level of the html debug. Available values: 0, 1, 2, 3. When not set, defaults to 0. --> 

-- Specifies the frame rate limit that will be applied to connecting clients. 
         Available range: 25 to 100. Default: 36. --> 

-- Specifies whether or not players should automatically be logged in based on their IP adresses --> 

-- This parameter specifies whether or not to enable player voice chat in-game 
         Values: 0 - disabled , 1 - enabled --> 

-- This parameter specifies the sample rate for voice chat.  'voice' parameter must be set to 1 for this to be effective. 
         Higher settings use more bandwidth and increase the sampling quality of voice chat 
         Values: 0 - Narrowband (8kHz), 1 - Wideband (16kHz), 2 - Ultrawideband (32kHz).  Default - 1 --> 

-- This parameter specifies the voice quality for voice chat.  'voice' parameter must be set to 1 for this to be effective. 
         Higher settings use more bandwidth and increase the the overall quality of voice chat 
         Available range: 0 to 10.  Default - 4 --> 

-- Specifies the voice bitrate, in bps. This optional parameter overrides the previous two settings. 
         If not set, MTA handles this automatically.  Use with care. --> 
    -- 24600 --> 

-- This parameter specifies the path to use for a basic backup of some server files. 
         Note that basic backups are only made during server startup. Default value: backups --> 
    backups

-- This parameter specifies the number of days between each basic backup. 
         Backups are only made during server startup, so the actual interval maybe much longer. 
         Setting backup_interval to 0 will disable backups 
         Available range: 0 to 30.  Default - 3 --> 

-- This parameter specifies the maximum number of backup copies to keep. 
         Setting backup_copies to 0 will disable backups 
         Available range: 0 to 100.  Default - 5 --> 

-- Specifies the module(s) which are loaded with the server. To load several modules, add more 
         parameter(s). Optional parameter. --> 
    --  --> 
    --  --> 

-- Specifies resources that are loaded when the server starts and/or which are protected from being stopped. 
         To specify several resources, add more  parameter(s). --> 

"admin" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "defaultstats" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "helpmanager" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "joinquit" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "mapcycler" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "mapmanager" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "parachute" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "resourcebrowser" startup="1" protected="1" default="true"/> 
    "resourcemanager" startup="1" protected="1"/> 
    "scoreboard" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "spawnmanager" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "voice" startup="1" protected="0" /> 
    "votemanager" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    "webadmin" startup="1" protected="0"/> 

-- play is the default freeroam gamemode. Remove the following line to prevent it from starting. -->        
    "play" startup="1" protected="0"/> 

nice imna check this out