VcM Movie Coming Up....

Guest Shiggins

The VcM Stunt Movie is Coming up i Promise u this is will be the BEST movie ever we have Brought Fraps 2.0 and we are fliming over next Few days , And i also got Vegas Video 4 which i had over year Experince in so it Going be REALL GOOD we are looking at Releasing it Next Saturday :)

we Are wondering what is the record number of cars jumped on a Video as we are looking at Beating it

VcM-Shiggins

hmm..i dont think you should brag about it before its even done. But since i dont know what you're able to do I should'nt say so much myself :lol:

Btw..have a lil question about vegas (im pretty new to it): Is there any way to split the screen into 2 pieces so that i can view 2 clips in one frame? If you know what i mean....

Yes Meeva u can u have to Create 2 Video Lines and Crop the Videos in Half And Place them Under Each other and it will show up as Both in the Same Second if u need a little bit more information please ask me

The only 43 car jump I saw had a huge launch that actually was pretty high up above the line of cars already. If there were more than 43 cars in 0.1 then Thargore probably could have jumped 60+ cars with the launch he made. The ground to ground record I have seen is 29. Performed by me but I haven't released that vid yet, so I can't prove it. The documented ground to ground jump is 25 cars.:D:D

Yes Meeva u can u have to Create 2 Video Lines and Crop the Videos in Half And Place them Under Each other and it will show up as Both in the Same Second if u need a little bit more information please ask me

Ahh thanks alot Shiggins! Finally I can make one of my ideas true :)

And good luck with creating the best movie ever :wink: