Server Only Showing In Lan

Grimaexreaper

Question

i have been up for almost a year now i have not re done any settings but now all of a sudden it does not connect to the internet aka to everyone's server list it is only showing up on the lan line i have all mysql right and correct from acl to ase or whatever u call that added on 1 i have my ports forwarded even had my intertnet people check there settings making sure everything is good but now my server wont show up for everyone even tho my firewall accepts all these connections so can someone tell me what may be the problem it recently worked fine even on 1.2 but now outta no where boom its messed up whats the deal here? has there beena update i am not knowing about or whaT?

10 answers to this question

Can you post your mtasa.conf file please

Grimz Roleplay And Server Modz

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GetPlayerVersion

and look like this: 1.1.0-9.03100.0 -->

maximum

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Filepath

Keep a backup of this file in a safe place. Default value: server-id.keys-->

server-id.keys

logs/server.log

logs/server_auth.log

acl.xml

logs/scripts.log

i have fixed this problem i ordered a new router and to help people in the future with the same problem i was having sometimes when you forward your ports some people use both instead of just plain UDP and TCP so how i fixed mine was i delted the ones i had it saying both and i re forwarded my ports as doing this

22003 UDP

22005 TCP

22126 UDP

that fixed my problem i guess with certin routers if you try and forward them and say both it can cause problems with your server connecting to the mta and it will leave it lan at times so God bless all and remember that for anyone who ever reads this post seeming they had internet problems if any one needs help with also you may contact me