Thanks to ... this?

DarkLink

Question

I do not know if you already noticed but the system that was created by this community spread throughout the world rather fast!

The heads were concerned with developing documentation for those faced with this new system on pages around the world, such a thing is to praise.

I do not know if you also noticed but many kids find this system by webpages/friends and are dazzled by the capabilities it offers!

I do not want to make the message too long, I just wanted to say that a project that was initially so small has become a brutal educational system self!

It was this system that made me found my calling to this small planet, programming, so I wanted to thank all those who contributed to make this possible.

The system I talked throughout the message more appealing is the name of:

MTA - Multi Theft Auto

A sincere thank you!

PS: Sorry about the bad english, I used translator :x

14 answers to this question

I was going to agree with Benox, but your last argument is very good, so I agree with you.

But still, I don't want 8-years-old-kids, those will take YEARS to grow up and be mature x)

My 10 years old brother is now mature because I kick his ass everyday, so every kid with more than 8 years old CAN be mature.

Thanks for the support, I guess.

Yes ofc we dont want babies, when I talk about kids, I talk about people that have age enough to appreciate MTA (the scripts, the functionality, the gamemodes..) and have GUTS to start looking at code and do simple things :)

They are still kids, but special ones, they dont give up! (in most cases)

And as long I stay here I dont have any problem trying to make them grow up, assuming that I am a bit mature already :)

Thanks and VIVA MTA!

That doesn't make any sense IN ABSOLUTE.

Why would he be mature because you kick his ass?

Explain me that, please.

Because if he does not act mature.. Otto will kick your ass!

Anyway he learnt and now I don't have to. He seems to be a 13 years old guy. Please, somebody say "Nice work Otto!".

Thanks for the support, I guess.

Yes ofc we dont want babies, when I talk about kids, I talk about people that have age enough to appreciate MTA (the scripts, the functionality, the gamemodes..) and have GUTS to start looking at code and do simple things :)

They are still kids, but special ones, they dont give up! (in most cases)

And as long I stay here I dont have any problem trying to make them grow up, assuming that I am a bit mature already :)

Thanks and VIVA MTA!

It is indeed true that you can start learning programming at an early age, but your judgment is still very premature, making it hard for younger people to make tough decisions, although you get the hang of it over time, you make a lot of bad decisions in the beginning.

That doesn't make any sense IN ABSOLUTE.

Why would he be mature because you kick his ass?

Explain me that, please.

Because if he does not act mature.. Otto will kick your ass!

Anyway he learnt and now I don't have to. He seems to be a 13 years old guy. Please, somebody say "Nice work Otto!".

You are really a fuggin weird one.