[REL] Login System

Xeno

Hello,

Before I start, I KNOW that there are tons of login panels on the community and I know that the community is flooded with them - but this has a lot more features than the other login panels on the community. Please do not comment saying that this is a useless piece of shit , I tried hard to get this totally right.

This is a login system I made quite a while ago, but I never really got around to using it, so I decided to post it on here for you guys to use!

What it contains:

1. A login GUI for members to login

2. A separate Register window for players to register

3. A skin selection after register.

4. Spawn points for both registered/login users.

5. A .xml (server.xml) file which you can edit and insert more server news, for instance I would use this in the XML file:

Enter in server news here!

How to install it:

1. Open your your ACL.xml and add the line under the admin section:

- Or if your would prefer to do it ingame, go to your ACL on the admin panel and add object to the admin section and call it resource.XenoMTALoginSystem !

2. Then start the resource and it should appear for you!

Thank you to Solidsnake14 (Castillo) for helping me disable the /logout command!

Thank you to the MTA forum who helped me get several other features on the login panel working!

The code is a bit of a mess, but if you want to try and edit feel welcome to.

Feel free to use this in your servers, but please in the credits include me for making the login system :)

I hope you guys like this resource, and I would really appreciate it if you commented on how I could improve it, and also I would like it if you guys rate it ect.

Thanks,

Xeno

28qyczq.png

23vyu84.png

2dniqb.png

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=3393

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...