[DM]Gytis V1 - Nature Fantasy

Gytiss

Okay.

The map isn't perfect, at the start it is VERY boring, emotion-less... But you got kind of talent in this.

Just take out the mainstream crap (seriously, it's crap): loops and wallrides. Only use them once in your maps.

Make something original. I don't know, this community needs originality.

Don't you think we already got enough Trackmania-like maps?

All what I see in the actual maps is the typical formula

slow start + jump + jump + wallride + loop + jump + wallride + loop/wallride/jump + hunter = good map

HELL NO! Make something new: Improve! Be the first one making something that really innovates about this!

Or... Keep yourself being yet another brick in the wall (lol Pink Floyd).

Deco doesn't really matter, the guys above me are just MW3 fanboys or something like that.

Deco will give better impression about your map, but what you REALLY need is emotion, make your maps FUNNY.

Once you get your map to be funny/enjoyable, then you make whatever you want while you don't kill fun.

I hope you take my suggestions in account and make a cool V2. Good luck.

Okay.

The map isn't perfect, at the start it is VERY boring, emotion-less... But you got kind of talent in this.

Just take out the mainstream crap (seriously, it's crap): loops and wallrides. Only use them once in your maps.

Make something original. I don't know, this community needs originality.

Don't you think we already got enough Trackmania-like maps?

All what I see in the actual maps is the typical formula

slow start + jump + jump + wallride + loop + jump + wallride + loop/wallride/jump + hunter = good map

HELL NO! Make something new: Improve! Be the first one making something that really innovates about this!

Or... Keep yourself being yet another brick in the wall (lol Pink Floyd).

Deco doesn't really matter, the guys above me are just MW3 fanboys or something like that.

Deco will give better impression about your map, but what you REALLY need is emotion, make your maps FUNNY.

Once you get your map to be funny/enjoyable, then you make whatever you want while you don't kill fun.

I hope you take my suggestions in account and make a cool V2. Good luck.

Not funny.... It my first map do u dont see ? :lol::lol:

Edited by Guest

a map with the same/no deco and the same road copied (vcarshade) with no script is the kind of maps we see each days.

Add original scripts(why not some camera movment), add new visual (just some new textures help alot), add original ideas, and bam ! You have a good race.

This is an original scripted map :

If this is your first map, I have to say you "Congrats". If this is your 60th map, I would say you "You suck".

Try to be more original. You can take as an example the map "Orange sensation".

1. The same thing I said lol

i will not make maps anymore