my ping i think my graphics are loading slow cause of my pin

{ULK}_LiNuX

my ping is usely 0 or 30 other ppls is 600 why is this happening i have 1.5 mb cable modem

know what sucks about cable, the thing that sucks is that with 90% of the cable isp's u have to share ur bandwidth with people that live around u... and when u say that ur ping is 0-30, ur hosting that server right? the other people are connecting to you ur just connecting to ur self

I get a ping of around 15 - 30 ms to the official server (think its a few states away), I am 9ms to the isp's backbone..... Lower ping = bettter ... The slow graphics drawing I think is a bug because I just noticed that in .2, and its not cpu, ram, video card or connection related.

Ping (latency) is the rtt (round trip time) in miliseconds that it takes your packets to get to and from the server. If you see a 0 ping that that either means you or someone on your local network is serving or its some type of bug. And if you are the server and everyone else is 600+ then you should lower the max players.. I believe mta:vc bandwidth use is as following (for acceptable gameplay) ...

128kbps upstream, 2 - 3 players

256kbps upstream, 3 - 4 players

and so on (someone correct me if this is wrong)