EC Ladder or league whatever

fleccy

i decided to make a ladder tell me if you think it looks good or bad it's here http://elitecommandos.gamingsource.co.u ... act=ladder thanks :)

omg that ladder is a joke right? i mean come on, there is only 2 clans on there... and it seems a LITTLE BIASED. lol i really need to stop replying to posts like this... in general if you are gonna make a ladder then dont just rate some clan, rate them based on the number of games won etc... because i dont know what gave u the idea that you guys are rated 5 and vcs is rated 3 when there isnt a single statistic on there... basically u need to come up with something more than that for a "ladder"

that may have seemed harsh... but u asked for it :D

i decided to make a ladder tell me if you think it looks good or bad it's here http://elitecommandos.gamingsource.co.u ... act=ladder thanks :)

omg that ladder is a joke right? i mean come on, there is only 2 clans on there... and it seems a LITTLE BIASED. lol i really need to stop replying to posts like this... in general if you are gonna make a ladder then dont just rate some clan, rate them based on the number of games won etc... because i dont know what gave u the idea that you guys are rated 5 and vcs is rated 3 when there isnt a single statistic on there... basically u need to come up with something more than that for a "ladder"

that may have seemed harsh... but u asked for it :D

oh and this ladder just started and i was telling ppl here so they could join because it's the first mta ladder (i think)

Personally, I wouldn't bother with this sort of event because you will NEVER get people happy with the results. If you just let the gangs put "###-myname" as thier player name to identify thier gang that's fine. Let all the gangs rampage through each other in righteous unorganised thuggery! :P

oh and this ladder just started and i was telling ppl here so they could join because it's the first mta ladder (i think)

hmm ok... but i think that wed better just stick to the tournaments, if u wanna post the results of saturdays tourny and make a ladder out of that fine, but dont rate gangs until uve got something to base ur ratings on

Correct me if im wrong but isnt that a plugin to invision board? A ladder should be running on php/asp or something with a similar sytem to clanbase (not too advanced though). Altough it looks nice but i dont think it will work. The ladder is running from your gangs froum which makes it a bit odd if you know what I mean.

Correct me if im wrong but isnt that a plugin to invision board? A ladder should be running on php/asp or something with a similar sytem to clanbase (not too advanced though). Altough it looks nice but i dont think it will work. The ladder is running from your gangs froum which makes it a bit odd if you know what I mean.

it's built in to my forum and is in php :P so yes it's good

Team Mafia have made a ladder too! Fully automated!

Go check it out on http://www.vcmafia.tk

click on gangwars

Sign in your gang!

We are trying to begin legue next week but we want like 18 teams or so.

Teams can have multiple teams in it. Based on timezone!

Greetings,

Team Mafia Webmaster