Want to Earn some extra pocket money ? Stickers and football

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys. Just in case that you might be interested in earning additional pocket money.

This is not a fraud,I think as a clan leader and respected MTA player,I have earned enough of your trust and respect.

To begin with,I am sticker collector and salesman. What do I need from you ?

Well if you happen to have stickers and albums,from your childhood or your parents,grandparents,etc, I am willing to buy that from you.

What are albums and stickers ?

Well that is sport/cartoon memorabilia that a person collects just for fun.

Here are a few of pic to make it simple :

el9or9.jpg

n6i50.jpg

14mqkop.jpg

Well if you ever collected and have some of the albums,sport,cartoon,cars,etc.

They do not have to be completed 100% but it would be good,because they are worth more.

I am looking for albums from any year 1900-2006 lets say. All kind of albums from your national leagues,cartoons,or even stickers without albums.

What could I pay the best ?

I would say sport albums from 1970-2002,but depends how are they preserved or completed.

Do I collect anything else ?

Yes you can also include unopened sticker packs from your country.

How will I pay you ?

Well I think Wester Union,Bank Transfer,or money in registered letter would do the job.

How much money can you expect?

Well as I say it depends from a lot of factors,but lets say from 1e-50e or even more if you have something really rare.

How are we going to make transation ?

First you send me the photos of your albums,and give a short description(complete,incomplete,damaged,etc)

Then I say how much could I pay for it.

Then we agree how the shipping should be performed.

And then I pay you send the albums,and when I receive them,you will get money the same day.

Or I can pay,and you send ,depending what kind of album is concerned.

SO ASK YOUR FRIENDS,PARENTS,EVERYONE WHO MIGHT HAVE COLLECTED ALBUMS,AND EARN QUICK AND EASY !!!!

Cheers,

Slim

Edited by Guest

Well mate, I have no reason to trick anyone here,as I said,I could send money in advance.

31 Post says nothing,I have no time for chatting here, but I am active mta player for 5 years,maybe you do not know me,I am the leader of the best stealth clan atm.

I guess Zerbian and all others FMJ know me very well.

So,trust or no,I just gave suggestions here,I do not believe that anybody here has albums and other stuff that I am willing to buy.

Regards,

Slim

Well mate, I have no reason to trick anyone here,as I said,I could send money in advance.

31 Post says nothing,I have no time for chatting here, but I am active mta player for 5 years,maybe you do not know me,I am the leader of the best stealth clan atm.

I guess Zerbian and all others FMJ know me very well.

So,trust or no,I just gave suggestions here,I do not believe that anybody here has albums and other stuff that I am willing to buy.

Regards,

Slim

Name of stealth clan?

Thanks Zerbian,my compatriot :)

I know that here it´s just useless,anyway I had some time,so I wrote a post,in order to say hello to my old MTA friends,this Stickers and albums thing was just something to write,although I would appreciate if somebody would find this interesting,and useful for me eventually. And now I am marked as a fraud man,well thanks for that people.

Well,Zerbian, I am always in the mood for Clan war in stealth mode,if you can gather up FMJ,maybe in 10 days,I know that Denver and others have some exams,maybe we can revive stealth :)

I never marked you as a fraud.

I was just marking my opinion about people that spend very few time (in your case is almost nothing; you are here since May 2011) in a forum. Mostly of them just do create accounts and post few things to ask for help, then leave, and never come back. Eventually people like them, come back just to troll or screw the forum by some time before they get banned. Happened so many times in so many forums I've been at...

Sorry if I offended you, anyway.

Of course man,forum is about making an opinion,nah I do not take harsh criticism, It is alright.

I was just trying to get some albums here,have anyone here ever had some or maybe a friend of a friend of a friend,had some ?

Its not a fraud,if you have something that I really need I am willing to pay in advance,Wire Transfer,or even Western Union,who by the way is having killer provisions like 10% on each transfer,at least that´s the case here in Serbia.