VCP LOUNGE

ScarFox

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh don't be like that... if you put the gang together you should deserve to fight more.

huh? i dont understand u on this one

I mean most people in the gang don't even do anything. They are just in the gang. Others don't bother helping at all. If you help put the gang together (Like postng matches and stuff) you deserve to play more than them.

some people i havent heard of for a long time???

is posty still alive???

lol ya hes alive... just barely tho :wink:

guys: dont write anything about pig in this thread, if you want to kno why just read bill's closing statement on pig's last thread

ya no kidding, we need to start making a habit of regular training matches. As far as no one ever being on goes, everyone in our gang with the exception of our honorary members, is on at least 3 times a week. I know this becuase i play with them. :wink:

i wanna play ^^.

i really suggest we have some kind of standard training matches. like every thursday evening at 8, against friendly gangs, or against ourselves. it'll get us some action, some bonding with allies, and of course: training

Thurday at 8? WTF? LOL!

WEEEEEE! SO MANY NEW EMOTICONS! WHOOHOO!

:grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab::grab: :grab: :grab::grab::grab::grab: