VCP LOUNGE

ScarFox

This is for the other clans who want to challenge the VCP to a game and for our organization of future match ups

Info:

Format:

: The competition will be league based, 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw. This means each gang will take part in 5 initial matches, at the end of this round points will be totalled, the gang with the most points wins the tournament. If 2 or more gangs share the top spot there will follow a round of deciders to be played as a knockout. The gang remaining after this is the winner.

Rules:

: 7 v 7

: 3 rounds

: last man (men) standing (once dead players to keep away from battle area(s)

: players free to spawn as whatever career and meet up at gangs assigned 'base'

: On GO gangs are free to do whatever, rush, hold, scatter, ambush, etc

: tags to be significantly different, one '[VCA]name', other 'name[VCS]' or '-=VCS=-name'.

Crashing:

: Any player(s) who crash must disconnect from the server, close mtaclient.exe (to reduce chances of a further crash), reconnect to server, spawn, then IMMIDIATELY proceeed to the area of the battle. ANY player seen to deviate on the way for weapon pickups will be disqualified from that and all further matches, meaning that gang must continue in the competition with only 6 players.

Match-ups in the making: 2

Match-ups won: 1(VCK) 1(VCA ) 1(SM)= 9Pts

Next Match Vs VCS

Next Match:

Saturday October 25th

2056 GMT

3pm EST

1pm PST

VCP Line-up: the first 7 to post or PM me are in

1. DeathB

2. Iggy

3. Ransom

click on this to see the League standings:

http://smokecrack.servebeer.com/league/league.htm

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still working on what time is best for everybody, the time he gave was only a guideline to follow.

just look at the time on the forum, left hand corner of the main page, and see how much diff there is with yours at home.

for me its 2pm here but its 8pm on the forums.

hope this helps :?

I may be out of this one.

My VC crapped out and I can't seem to find the problem. For some strange reason, it just refuses to start. The "gta-vc.exe" process starts up, then closes it's self. Both with the No-CD and original exe files.

With the original exe, if I don't have the disc in the drive, I get an error popup whining about it like I should. But... if I put the CD in and run it again, it craps out just as before.

I've tried uninstalling it and MTA, remove all registry strings for it and reinstalling VC and MTA. I've tried system restore. chkdsk /f, scandisk, defrag... everything short of formatting. Nothing has worked.

I mean WTF! I was playing MTA-VC just fine last night. I haven't installed or uninstalled anything and I haven't changed any system setting in months. I'm compeatly stumped on this one.

I'M BACK IN THE GAME!

I finaly tracked down the frick'n problem... The settings file for VC (usualy found in "VC user files") was correpted some how.

One little bitch file was the whole problem.

Well, I'm back in the game.

Now all I need to do is call my ISP and find out if their going to do something about this damn slow connection I've had since 1AM last night. If I see one more page end up in "Cannot Be Displayed", I'll go postal. I'm paying for broadband for a bloody reason...

Excuse me wile I go brake something expensive.