[REQ] Need Scripters For MTA:SA RP Server

connorluke

Question

Hello Everyone

i really want to make a fully functional Role-playing (Game) server, i just need a few scripts made for me please, so if your a free scripters and willing to help us then please leave a post saying you will help and i will contact you with my details, etc

Scripts Needed:

Simple RPG Gamemode Script

Working Login and Registe (With an Announcement section)

RPG Jobs

a Drug Making script (With Buy And Sell Functions)

Housing System

Car/Bike Buying and selling system

Thanks Alot

-Connor

Also If You Have Skype: iamconnor15

11 answers to this question

You already have a topic here: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=38307

Why did you create another related to the same thing?

Sorry Dude for that, I'm Just trying to make an Awesome RPG server for everyone to enjoy and i've played a lot of Servers and know what people expect in an RPG type server i really could use a lot of help scripting but i don't have anything to offer at the moment, but when i get the server up at running and get donations i will pay for a good scripter.

No, I don't know anyone who would be interested working for free, as I said, they has their own projects.

They have* We are not here for English lessons anyway :D.

Well, I personally wanted to script to the others for free, it's a terrible experience, because when I wanted to script, my scripting skills were only SCM and I was just learning Lua. It was like I trusted me so much, then I thought I was able to do anything in lua, but I was wrong because I couldn't even make a table with markers, I didn't know what was even a table, NOTHING... what means this, a free scripter is never going to be a good one, want to make the best Role-play (Role-play you want, not RPG)? Do it by using your own scripting skills and do it! Otherwise, get some money, because good scripters aren't going to script for someone else for free.