Download maps problems

aTastyCookie

Question

Well i still have this problem.

When a new map is started on DM server like DDC/ffs it starts downloading normally, then on the last part it starts stopping then it stops and gives me network problems.

I've been told that the new 1.2 will fix it but obviously it doesnt

I got 2 mbs internet downloads @ 230 kb/s

I started having this problem since August, since the new mta came out and to be honest its a pain in the ass since i cant download most of the maps that have 600 kbs+

So please ccw start doing something to this problem

I've been told you are responsable for fixing this bug, and i sent you like 3 pms and u never sent me back an answer.

It's been 4 months now.. no offense tho.

5 answers to this question

ok, this topic shouldn't be in this forum, it should have been in the client section.

and CCW has been on a vacation or doing something for a while so, I all I could tell you, is that we MTA Dev are working on it and there's no need to pm so much.

We have lots of work to do, especially the young dev like me, we have skool to do, and we have less time on MTA...

So, I'm sorry for the bug, and sonetimes it's files on your computer...

So can you please download and run this MTA program:

http://files.mtasa.com/apps/tools/MTADiag1.2.zip

then post the log

ok, this topic shouldn't be in this forum, it should have been in the client section.

and CCW has been on a vacation or doing something for a while so, I all I could tell you, is that we MTA Dev are working on it and there's no need to pm so much.

We have lots of work to do, especially the young dev like me, we have skool to do, and we have less time on MTA...

So, I'm sorry for the bug, and sonetimes it's files on your computer...

So can you please download and run this MTA program:

http://files.mtasa.com/apps/tools/MTADiag1.2.zip

then post the log

i've done that, it only downloads patch and tells you to click y to quit it after mta starts.

That's not my problem.

My problem is that i cannot download 600 maps in any DM server. so i can't play.

@diego : yes like if i will wait 30 days again to wait for this bug to get fixed..