Bill gates asassinated !!!!!

CroxyBoy

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :idea: hey they should make amode where u go to terrorist countries and find,kill,and hide the boddies.the terrorist can be saddam and osama :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

flip4life if he didn't do anything then can u do the same empire as he did?

he made a revolution he managed to think of the idea of a new os (yes he originally thought about it) doesnt matter if he himself programmed it or not, without him we would all be stuck with dos (you can forget about linux unix etc they all came after win was out AFTER bill thought of the idea of that kind of os)

Man, i can't believe i have to LEARN you people. First off DOS, when it was DOS, was QD-dos. Other companies went in on this as well and made there own versions.

Second, that BS of MAC software being found in Winders... ok. :lol: Whoever said this should be shot. As if that code even COULD be 'copied' in the first place, it would require intense HEX reading, and even then, it would have been modified to work with windows, once again, assuming this was even possible.

Third, of course the Kernel was written by MS. If not, where did all of the win API calls come from? When was the last time you checked the filesize of the kernel32.dll? That's right... tiny. Simple 'communication' with the CPU.

And also, no.... we would not be on BBSs still due to the fact that there's BEEN a DEMAND for this market. MS just got there first.

Oh and BTW, about the X-BOX and Doom3, it'll barely run it (features disabled of course). Go ID!

MS was started when bill gates and his friend paul allen, decided to make a BASIC Interpretor for the Altair 8800, an Intel based 2 mhz Computer. They have never seen or used an Altair, but the CEO of MITS, send them the blue prints. Based off of just these, he coded the intrepter... they then flew to MITS, and ran there program, never having had tested it before.. It worked.. Roberts, CEO, imeadiatly bought it. This was their start, they created MS. Now just that was pretty amazing. and he copied off mac? sure say that if you want. but at that time, gui's were a new thing. Win 3.0, MacOs 1, Atari ST kernel thingy, OS2, and many other gui's started poping up.. all very similar. The factor that they had different, was hardware, so direct soruce copying would be hard, however routines and functions could be rewrittin to work for one OS or another. At that time, MS was most heard of, since their basic interpretor was pirated, and seen everywhere in america. so BG happened to make the right decisions, buying DOS, making WIN 3, and introducing it. overnight, everyone had WIN3, he held the market. end of story.. he may be a monopoly today, but he sure as hell got the "American Dream" and tell me, you would not want to be in his position today. tell me you don't want to be that successful. You may not like windows, but that does not make BG bad. If you like something else, then support them. FIN

hello there

i just got i gamecube today...HOORAY !

i paid 135$ for the console ,controller and a free game (NBA courtside 2002) which is worth 97 $, my friend's got the same deal but got the metroid game and another friend got Mario sunshine ,ALL FOR 135 $ WOW !! :shock:

YOU ARE NOT RELEVANT.

Why would u block this thread... Gtatari already ended the conversation when he said "FIN" at the end of his statement... no need for further comments.

and T2k2... we know he was not relevant.. thats why everybody "ignored" him instead of bringing attention to the fact.

(Besides... better for ppl to yell around about how fake this shit is than to yell at the MTA team for delaying the v0.3 releases)