Happy Christmas & New year!

Otto

Question

Well, Christmas is ending today, for one hour in my country, but I can write this message yet for all those Multi Theft Auto users, developers, moderators, etc.

This time is for being with your family, your friends, people you like to be with, remember people you lose, people who are coming to the world, people you love. As "Milito" said on an old post, "I can't forget when I came to Multi Theft Auto".

The first server I went to was DKR, my name was "Cybor"; I met nice people there, I met Cega, a very nice Mexican that I lose because of my bad, I met Kyle, that was very nice to me, I met Zango, that was really funny, overcoat on his birthday last year, I met many people I can't count, but, they were all nice to me, so I want to provide for them.

This year I stopped playing on DKR server, and I moved to DDC, specially Lilac server, I met many people with the name "Http", so everybody was nice to me. Once, I was on XFire, and there was a special message, it was this one: "CapY: Hello". That message changed my life, in the middle of this times, I changed my name again to Otto, because Otto Walle is my stage name. CapY teached me a lot of things about Multi Theft Auto. Then I met Benxamix somebody I really admire because of his talent scripting, and his form of changing things to easy. Then, I met Qaisjp, somebody here is not well treated, but I think he is nice, he makes me laught when I'm depressed. I want to provide for everybody I mentioned, and if I forgot somebody, sorry.

Yesterday night, at 00:00, when Christmas was starting, I went shoting fireworks with my uncle, and a firework exploted in my hand, so it was burned; right, on that time, I noticed Christmas was not for shoting fireworks like everybody here in Argentina does, it was for being with the people you love, EVERYBODY you love.

In the end, quoting "Milito" again, Multi Theft Auto is not a game where everybody is fighting for, who is having more points, or more kills, who drifts better, who kills better, here, in Multi Theft Auto, people, from professionals to noobs, teachs each other, for having a better, drift, kill, roleplaying, etc. Multi Theft Auto, that is now the 1º in Player's Choice category in this year's ModDB Mod of the Year Awards, is a game for having the best of your times.

Hope a lovely end of christmas, and a happy, new year, for all those users, developers, moderators, scripters, mappers, noobers, boobiers, mtaers, readers, ottoers, ehem.. guys who really know, the meaning of this celebrations.

Sorry if my english is not as well as yours.

3 answers to this question