Recover password (SQL)

Yussuf

You can't.

There is no way to recover a md5 string.

There is, there's some sites which does that.

They're obviously fake. Md5 is a one-way encryption algorithm

That means you can only get the md5 of a string but you can't get the string of an md5 hash.

E.g: When you login in MTA you type /login 'pass'

well, 'pass' is then hashed in md5 and checked against the database account md5 password. If it matches then you get logged in, but it doesn't use the actual string that you type in the command

• Like 1

BinSlayer, they're able to be decrypted easily if you have a super computer access for 30 minutes.

You are not able to decrypt MD5 hash easily without a super computer.

You are only able to decrypt MD5 by making words and sentences and matching them to the one you want to get. That way you will get your password, but you really need a super computer for making that lots of functions at a time. It would take 30 minutes from a super computer, your computer would count it in 2 years.

Guys get this... Your both wrong, yes it can be decoded, but only common strings can be converted. Like gaylord, 123. I attempted this yesterday. But when trying my long password, it couldnt be decoded. Only the common md5's can be converted!

Lol those 'common strings' aren't decoded. They are simply added to a database whose goal is to gather as much data regarding strings and their md5 correspondence as possible. People can even submit so the database gets bigger and then you can search in it but 99% you won't find what you're looking for. For example: http://www.md5decrypter.com/

BinSlayer, they're able to be decrypted easily if you have a super computer access for 30 minutes.

You are not able to decrypt MD5 hash easily without a super computer.

You are only able to decrypt MD5 by making words and sentences and matching them to the one you want to get. That way you will get your password, but you really need a super computer for making that lots of functions at a time. It would take 30 minutes from a super computer, your computer would count it in 2 years.

Well that's possible but very unlikely to do (since most of us don't have supercomputers)

You can't.

There is no way to recover a md5 string.

There is, there's some sites which does that.

It's all talk with you. Give some links to prove your point!

I won't give a link in public, because many people would abuse it.

Here's an encrypted MD5 hash which says : "Helloworld"

fc5e038d38a57032085441e7fe7010b0

Feel free to decrypt it. ( If you know how. xD )

Capy you was an selfish from begin and you will continue to be a selfish that usser asked for help if you don't wanna help it go and STFU and don't post

you don't need a "Super Computer" :lol: only a littel knowledge of C++ and how computer use 128 bit division to 64 bit or 32 bit :D Give me your password in pm (md5 format) and i will say your pw in less that 15s :lol:

Capy you was an selfish from begin and you will continue to be a selfish that usser asked for help if you don't wanna help it go and STFU and don't post .

you don't need a "Super Computer" :lol: only a littel knowledge of C++ and how computer use 128 bit division to 64 bit or 32 bit :D Give me your password in pm (md5 format) and i will say your pw in less that 15s :lol:

You can't decrypt my password, because my hash is not in the database and you don't need any knowledge about C++.

P.S. The reason why i won't give the link is said, so the people like you won't abuse other servers.

CapY pls shut up whit your noob website if your webis don't have the database is your problem i don't use any database

I am not intrest by your noob website i know C++ ( the haredest scripting language) and your noob website use C++ algorit to so shut up if you don't know what is a c++ algoritm

about md5 when you convert a string (128 bit) the computer divide it to a 32 bit string and you got the md5 if you know what is an alogritm an C++( but i think you need to grow litel bk this is not work for "kid's" ) you can convert the 32 bit string back to 128 bit string

and about your P.S. i don't need your noob website bk that use C++ algoritm what i know already :lol:

You can't decrypt my password, because my hash is not in the database and you don't need any knowledge about C++.

P.S. The reason why i won't give the link is said, so the people like you won't abuse other servers.

Are you shitting me? Your hash IS in the database because you used the same site I posted a few posts back..

proof: use CapY's md5 in http://www.md5decrypter.com/

it'll give the exact string he said, 'helloworld' if i recall correctly

Such sites are not md5 decrypters. When you encrypt your strings, it will add them to the database so when you "decrypt" you actually search in their DB..

Looks like you didn't cover your tracks too well :P

This just turned out to be a very noobish thing

Decrypt this, CapY: 1f902ecd8d499a2c5516740e40729a48