Should this 'Speed'-gamemode be added to MTA?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should this 'Speed'-gamemode be added to MTA?

• Yes, awesome!!
    • Nah, I don't see the fun of it

It would be really easy to win this game mode, one player just puts a bomb on his car and drives up close and blows it, the bus flips over that way, ive created a bus that weighs 50 ton and is bp, fp and ep, it flips.

And the ones driving the bus should be able to drop RCs of the bus or lay mines or something.

You should also remove the rocket launcher if possible.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not able to drive and explode your own car (yeah sure someone else can do it for you).

Well its easy enough to disable a building etc... And the remote detonation cars are only available from shoreside.

It would be really easy to win this game mode, one player just puts a bomb on his car and drives up close and blows it, the bus flips over that way, ive created a bus that weighs 50 ton and is bp, fp and ep, it flips.

And the ones driving the bus should be able to drop RCs of the bus or lay mines or something.

You should also remove the rocket launcher if possible.

How did you suggest you put a bomb in your car? Alas... all garages are disabled for good reasons. If the bus is going over 50 Mph, a single explosion wil not tip the bus over. I do like the idea of the RC's dropping from the bus, though. I'll look into that.